Twelve

Joshua and I have been hanging around most of our free time.

My schedule for work became full now again.

I barely have time now. My only day off right now is Sunday's and I'm pretty sure I keep sleeping all day on Sundays.

I was currently in the changing room texting Joshua, James and Nash. I ignored everyone else that had sent me a message.

James: can I come?

Me: sure. Why not

He wanted to come see what I did. I mean it's not like I'm doing anything with little clothing. It's for a clothing line.

Nash: hurry up! I have a headache.

Me: and what do you want me to do about that?

I swear that boy sometimes is too lazy.

Nash: I don't know how to make it leave.

Me: drink some pain relievers or just go to sleep. Maybe it's the lack of sleep you've been getting.

Nash: that's true. alright night.

Seriously..... Was that so hard to figure out? I mean he is a boy so what can I say.

Joshua: I haven't seen you in two days and it's killing me right now. miss you😫

Me: aw that's so cute. miss you too😊

So apparently James is coming to my shoot. Thankfully I was on my fifteen minute break or else I would've fainted by now.

I went him the address.

James: Be there in approximately 7min.

Me: using big words now. so goodly

James: didn't find it funny.

Me: you suck! 😒 is it even a word. Goodly

James: never used it in my life

Me: same. I'll start using it from now on.

James: please don't, your English is bad enough. Don't make it worse.

Me: ....😤😱😤👋🏼

the I must've fell asleep because I was awoken by someone shaking me rapidly.

James: I'm here. Tell them that you're expecting someone.

I told security to get James and he went off to the lobby to get him.

"Heather get ready now!" I heard my manager tell from across the room.

I look out and see her standing looking at me.

"Alright" I said.

To be honest Carmen is becoming a bitch now. I can't do certain things that I used to do. I can't because I'm getting well known now.

Remember what Mat said. That Justin wanted to hang. It was true. He invited me out last weekend and we were spotted together and obviously people did their research.

We went out for a little diner and we got to know each other. He's so down to earth and very chill.

So I watching myself in TMZ and they kept saying how I had a boyfriend, Joshua. And how Justin looked for younger girls and that I was his next victim.

Apparently they got their story wrong because it was just as friends. And Joshua and I are more on the couples side.

I'm starting to feel some sort of way for Josh.