Chapter 1 ~My Choice Is You~

MACAU

‘Sometimes a mans weapon to knock a woman heart is through her eyes,’ the voice of her late foster father echoing in her head. He is a good person and a good father to her, everyday he taught a couple of insights to motivates her in daily lives and near future.

‘He use it to flatten your heart adds sweetest promises, some magical tricks to exhilarates you then a few minutes you realized you’ve lost your self and you were genuinely invited into mystery of his life. It sucks! It just a minutes but he is already conquered half of your soul.’ Stop it, Cyla! You are engaged to Joeres! Saway niya sa sarili. Masyado naman siyang assuming porket tinitigan siya nito kanina bago sila magpakilala sa isa’t-isa. Hindi niya naman masisisi ang sarili dahil makalaglag panty ang kagwapuhan ng lalaki sa harapan niya.

“T-They are the choices, Sir.” She handed him the envelope while her hand sweating but cold. What’s happening to her? This man looks familiar to Cyla but she can’t remember from whence she’d encounter him. Then he open it with a not-so-interested look. What’s with this guy?

“After picking, Sir, I’m gonna discuss the rules.” He’s still looking at the three pages paper as if he didn’t listen to Cyla.

She stay quiet while waiting for him to say something. She took a glance of his face. He looks an Asian and there’s no trace of being a European. His face is more like a Japanese? Chinese? Or maybe Korean? Or maybe a half. What really caught her attention is his lips. Thin lips just like a girl. A lips like she’d tasted that night.

“Staring is rude,” he said while smirking. She startled a li’l. His attention is still on the papers. Shit. She didn’t noticed that her glance turns into staring.

“You can start discussing the rules. Don’t need to wait for my choice,” he added and she did what he said. His voice was familiar also or maybe because she just missing him. A young man who ruin her heart at midnight after her first stripping shows in the Philippines when she’s eighteen.

“Okay, Sir. First, extension of time has a fee. 1000$ per hour.” He didn’t react on that so she continued. “Secondly, we are not reliable to any lost if you brought them in your place.” She saw his eyebrow raised. She smirk in that reaction.

She pause and glancing his face to see what expression he has for the last rules. “And last but not the least, if the girl gets pregnant, you have no rights to claim the child unless you pay for the both of them. 2 Million$ to be exact.” Finally, he gave her his attention and base on the look on his face, he made his choice.

“Alright. My choice is...” A smirk formed in his lips. “You.” Cyla can’t hear it clearly because someone calling her phone but she’s able to read his lips the moment he said, “You.”

“What!?” She’s about to jump in her chair. “I’m not in the list, Sir,” she complain.

“Yeah, but I want only you.” He smirked again.

Twenty-five, frisky, diligent Launcelle Vyralen a.k.a Cyla was no stranger to managing delicate situations. But today was too much. His late father always said that ‘God never gave you more than you could handle.’ But it was too damn to handle this handsome man named Loudon Riege Rosco.

This is her job. A manager of this prestigious Stargazer Club in Macau where only rich people could afford. It actually a branch Club from Philippines but after her father Nicolo Vyralen murdered in that club her family migrated here in Hongkong. Mr. Nicolo Vyralen was a Macau residents and she married Magenta Vyralen who adopted Cyla.