𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄...

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys!" Dream walked towards Nami and sat down. Zoro and Nami were surprised that Dream had an alcoholic drink.

"What are you guys talking about?" Dream takes a sip of the beer. Nami and Zoro looked at each other.

"Nothing."

⋆.*

Dream was resting her head on Nami's lap and drinks her second drink that Usopp brought her. She needed to this drinks because Dream was so stressed out what was going happen to her life. First, Buggy invaded Orange-town then sees her ex-lover shows up with other crew members of Straw hat crew. Now, a freaky Vice-Admiral is hunting them.

"Guys, meet my new best friend." Usopp walks over to the table to the crew and sat down next Nami.

"What did you say your name was again?" Usopp asked the guy he brought along with him. Dream wasn't really paying attention she was drunkenly in her own world.

"Which one of you is Monkey D. Luffy?" The mysterious man said to the crew ignoring Usopp question.

"Who wants to know?" Nami asked the guy and Zoro turns his head to get a better look at the guy.

"You're Dracule Mihawk." Zoro's words rung in Dream's mind and she shoot up from Nami's lap.

Dream saw that it's was her father standing right next to their table. She set the bottle of beer at the table. Mihawk knew that her daughter hasn't told her friends about him, so he didn't say anything or even talked to her.

"I have business with your captain." Mihawk looked at Zoro with his pierce golden eyes and then to the others.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll hand him over." The swordsman said to the crew. Why was her father coming after Luffy?

"We don't know anyone named Luffy. Right Zoro?" Nami said asking Zoro. He still was staring down at Mihawk and stood up from his seat.

"Zoro?" Dream softly called his name usually he snaps towards her but he didn't and still stared at Dream's father.

"I've been following you career since I was a child. It's an honor to finally meet you, sir." Zoro told Mihawk. Dream could tell that her father did not like him because he was the boy who broke his daughter's heart.

"Thank you." Mihawk unamused and looked back to his daughter.

"Which is why it pains." Zoro walks past Mihawk. "to inform you that tomorrow...you're going to died." He tells him.

"Wait, what?" Nami sit up from her slouching on the sofa. Dream stood up from her feet and knew what was coming.

"I, Roronoa Zoro, challenge you to a duel to the death." Zoro challenged Mihawk and he turns his head towards the green-haired boy.

"I've never heard of you." Mihawk was finally  turns his body to Zoro.

"They call me the Demon Pirate Hunter. But my lifelong dream is to best you in single combat and become the greatest swordsman in the world " Zoro answered to him.

"You're serious." Mihawk saw that Zoro was serious about this duel.

"Accept my challenge. You'll see how serious I am." Zoro showed him that he was very serious.

"Very well." Mihawk walked over a few steps to Zoro. "Tomorrow at dawn. And when I'm done with you, pirate hunter, I'll take you captain." He said to the boy who challenged him.

"My little fairy come with me." Mihawk said to Dream then walking away from Zoro's face.

All the crew heard what Mihawk said to Dream. She glanced at the crew and went the same direction as the Warlord went to and Dream felt guilty for letting her crew mates know about her father. Zoro must be fuming after seeing Dream walks away from them.

 Zoro must be fuming after seeing Dream walks away from them

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️

Ahaha! Mihawk finally showed up and you'll guys see the father and daughter duel 🤭❤️