𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶

Start from the beginning

"The True Bluefin Sauté?" Sanji makes sure that it is Luffy and nods.

"Yeah."

"You guys tried it?"

"Yeah, of course I did. I couldn't help myself. I didn't think the food here could get any better." Luffy walks over to where Sanji is sitting.

Dream saw that Luffy was near her and sighed finishing up the last plate she washed and turning off the sink. Dream turns and sees Luffy walking over to Sanji. She walked over to the boys who were talking with each other.

"You know, you're a really good cook." Luffy admitted to Sanji but he denied to Luffy.

"But didn't you say you were the best cook in the Blue East?" Dream said crossing her arms to Sanji catching him off guard and saw her standing next to Luffy.

"Looks like someone does pay attention to what I say." Sanji commented. Dream couldn't resist and smiled at Sanji.

"Why is Zeff making you wait tables?" Luffy asked Sanji. "Cause he's jealous." He replied to him.

"I should be running this place, but the old man's so stubborn, it'll never happen." Sanji pointed out. Dream didn't like this Zeff guy anymore.

"So that's your dream. To be head chef of the Baratie." Luffy leans on the counter and Sanji shakes his head.

"Nah."

"So you love to cook. You just don't want to cook here?" Luffy tries to understand what Sanji wants.

Sanji flicks his lighter open and grabs one of the cigarettes he had already prepared. He put the cigarette in his mouth and cupped his hand. The fire lit up from the lighter and set it on the tip of the cigarette. He puffs out the smoke out of his mouth.

"There's, um, this place where you can find ingredients from all four seas. East Blue, West Blue, North, and South. They call it the All Blue. Nobody knows where it is, but there's fish there that have never been seen." Sanji smiled just think about the All Blue sea that no one has a clue just like the One Piece.

"You know, rare seaweeds. Spices that have never been tasted. It is a cook's paradise, and I'm gonna find it one day. That's my dream." Sanji continues to Luffy and Dream.

"If you want to cook, you should cook. Don't let some stubborn old man get in the way of your dream. Stand up to him. Tell him what you want" Luffy advices to Sanji.

"It's more complicated than that." Sanji admitted to Luffy and the straw shrugged.

"I don't really do complicated either." Luffy said making Sanji chuckle. This flutters Dream's heart.

A loud pounding on the door scared all of them especially Dream since she was right beside her. Sanji leaned his chair to see who was at the door. The fairy heard a yell for help and this made her feel bad. Sanji puts out his cigarette on the ash trade.

Dream goes over to the door and opens it to see a man who can barely balance. The man comes inside the kitchen and heads up leaning on the counter. Luffy and Sanji rushed to the man to help him up. Dream quickly pulls the chair as the boy settles him down the chair.

"Are you okay?" Sanji asked the poor man panting. "I'm so hungry and thirsty. Please." The man cried to the cook.

"Okay, you got it, man. How does some corned beef fried rice sound? Sweetheart, go grab some water for him." Sanji stated as he walked to get the ingredients he needed.

Dream nodded at Sanji and walked over to where the glass cups were. She grabbed one of the cups and poured the water into the cup and then walked back to the man. Dream set the glass of water in front of the man. He immediately grabs the water and drinks the whole water without stopping.

Luffy and Dream watch Sanji making the food in action. She didn't know she finding this so attractive. Dream couldn't contain her self but she watched him cook from the seat that Sanji was sitting before.

Once Sanji was down cooking the meal and grabbed two bowls. Dream thought it was for the man and Luffy. Sanji walked over to the table and set a bowl in front of the man and one in front of Dream. She didn't even ask for food.

"Thank you, Sanji." Dream thanked Sanji and he smiled at the fairy. He walked back to the counter to clean up his area he made a mess.

The graceful man dug into the food not caring if it was hot or not. He was happily happy that the kind cooker made him some food. Dream also dug in and moaned for the delicious food.

"I was drifting out there for a week." After the man swallows the food and turns to Sanji. "You saved my life tonight." He said continuing to eat the food making Sanji smile again.

"You're not only a good cook. You're a good guy. If Zeff doesn't appreciate you, you should join my crew." Dream looked at Luffy's back with surprise. Sanji heard what he said and also saw Dream's reaction.

"I'm serious. For real." Luffy stated to the cooker. Sanji's beautiful smile appeared again but it was bigger.

"Sanji, you don't have to listen to Luffy. He already has a job." Dream told Luffy

"Sorry, chore boy. Dream's right. I've already got a job." Sanji shook his head and cleaned the knife carefully.

"But you're not happy here. And we're gonna need a great cook if we're gonna find the One Piece." Luffy's words made the man stop eating.

"The One Piece?" The man repeats what the boy said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna find it and become King of the Pirates." Luffy told the man.

"We were searching for it too." The man said to Luffy. This made the two straw hat crew and Sanji curious and listen to him.

"I was part of a mighty pirate armada. Our captain was hell-bent on finding Gold Roger's treasure, but the Grand Line was his undoing. We lost 50 ships and 5,000 men. I was the only survivor." The man explained to Luffy and the others. Dream gulped down, and now was nervous about finding the One Piece.

"Save yourself. Forget you ever heard of the One Piece." The man rang in Dream's mind.

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️

P.S please follow my other page for more stories 💞 pedroluvs