Hide and Seek

Wow! He is so hot. His hair is just on point. His fashion sense is just on point. How can someone be so Good looking. Ria, Ria, the voice echoed.
Ria can you explain me the concept that I just explained, the professor sternly asked. Ria just came out from her day dreaming session.
Ah! Ah! she fumbled. The whole class was silent.
Ria was indeed a lucky girl. The bell rang and the lecture was over. Hush! Ria sighed.

That's Rihan. Ria's closed friend Tara said that out of Nowhere. Well a close and best friend certainly knows what's running in your mind before you could even express. Ria said"So? I hardly care,why would you tell me his name?"
Tara was just laughing at her pretentious "I don't care" line. Ria looked at Tara and replied, "As..if".

Ria was a very studious, progressive, hardworking and an intelligent girl. She was extremely opinionated and independent. Her kindness and compassion made her the most beautiful girl. She loved reading and always used to click pictures of the flowers in her campus. She loved flowers and photography.

One day she saw a red flower and was on her way to click the wonderful bloomed flower covered with green leaves and beautiful butterflies pondering over it. She was so thrilled to see this wonderful site that Ria just started running towards the flower. She slipped and yelled Aaaaaaa! Suddenly she could feel that wow she did not fall. Guess what? Ria was in Rihan's arms,tightly caught and was saved from falling.

Ria and Rihan kept looking at each other as if they were the only species left on this earth. They were lost in the moment. Ahem! Ahem, Tara poked her nose and reality hit them hard.
Thank you! Ria exclaimed. You're Welcome, Rihan replied. She slightly pushed him away and made her way to the flower and clicked the picture. Cool Pic, but not cooler than you, Rihan said. I am hot, Ria countered and walked away.

Rihan couldn't get over the moment. He was extremely awe struck. How lovely were her lips. How expressive were her eyes. How can someone be so beautiful. He just couldn't forget that moment when she was in his arms. Rihan's eyes were now searching for her in the campus Garden and so were Ria's expressive eyes.