4.1: Blood Pact

Caleb slowly got up from bed, sighing to himself. It sucked being in a killing game. Well, at least he could try and befriend someone to lessen the pain. He decided to open the messaging app on his Monopad.

DeathToBayshore: How’s everyone who is still alive doing?

Hard2Destroy: Awful

GrandpaYamaoka has changed their Username to Rin’sRevenge

Rin’sRevenge: Doing Better

DrGerald: I wanna go hooooome

AlmightyLamb: I hope my flock is okay

MadHatter: Caleb I'm scared

DeathToBayshore: It's okay Kiddo, I'll keep you safe, swear it on me mum’s grave

MadHatter: @Monokuma_Official can I sleepover with Caleb

Monokuma_Official: Sure thing! I never said anything about having to sleep in your own dorm at night!

SamuelTheSnake: I wonder if my Nephew is ok

DeathToBayshore: Samuel wanna talk again at the bar with the @AlmightyLamb

SamuelTheSnake: Sure

DeathToBayshore: Let's all meet at the bar then, see you all then

Caleb turned off his Monopad and made his way to the elevator, before sending it to the second floor. He was alone with his thoughts yet again, so he looked down at the Redeemer. Affixed to it was a small metal plate reading ‘DEATH TO BAYSHORE’, and he sighed. After this, that would have to change. Bayshore was already dead. He would have someone new to get revenge on. Despair. Despair itself would pay for what it did to him.

The elevator doors opened, and he exited, making his way to the bar. He opened the door, seeing Samuel and the Lamb already there.

“Ello Lads,” He greeted them. “Sorry if I took to long.”

“It's alright Caleb.” The Lamb said. “Besides, I got plenty of time to talk to Samuel in the mean time.”

“Yeah, the Lamb is a beast when it comes to slaying monsters. They managed to defeat the four Bishops Of The Old Faith and Narinder!” Samuel said.

“Wow, impressive.” Caleb noted.

“Yeah, it was hard but I did it all for my Flock.” The Lamb noted. “All so they could worship me in peace.”

“So your religion was discriminated against? I know how that feels, you’ll do just about anything to be left alone.” Caleb said, nodding.

“Yeah, you really will.” Samuel nodded.

The Lamb nodded. “How about we get a few drinks boys?”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caleb, Samuel and the Lamb had had a few rounds of drinks and were genuinely enjoying themselves, when Caleb felt his Monopad buzz. When he looked down, he saw that he had gotten a DM from 682.

Hard2Destroy: Come to the 4th floor, I need to talk to you

DeathToBayshore: Why?

Hard2Destroy: We need to discuss my other sister

DeathToBayshore: Rosie’s twin?

Hard2Destroy: Yeah

DeathToBayshore: OMW

Caleb looked at Samuel and the Lamb. “I gotta go, 682 wants me.”

The other two nodded and then turned to each other and continued their conversation as Caleb boarded the elevator. He got the Redeemer out of his holster and some glue. He would make this edition more permanent later. Next to the plate reading ‘DEATH TO BAYSHORE’ he put another plate. This one read ‘DEATH TO DESPAIR’. He smiled upon seeing that plate.

He made his way out of the elevator when the doors opened, and he scanned the room for the large lizard he was supposed to meet up with. His eyes located the lizard kneeling next to Rosie’s memorial.

[...Caleb.] 682 spoke, looking at him. [My sister is going to try and save us.]

“Is she now?” Caleb asked. “How so? How do you know?”

[I don't know for certain, but I know she's most likely gonna try.] 682 said, looking at the portrait of Rosie. Gently, he plucked a rose and then grabbed at his braid, undoing it and setting free his long hair. He then re-wove the braid, but this time with the rose at the end.

“If she was here, she would’ve loved that.” Caleb said. “She definitely would.”

[She would.] 682 smiled.