1.3: Hex: Retribution

Caleb once again woke to the sound of the morning announcement. But this time, he was not alone. Basically every adult, except for Bellatrix, who wasn't there.

“Where's the octoling?” Kazan asked, muttering curses in Japanese under his breath.

“Last I saw her was in the Infirmary. She said she didn't feel good. Neck pain, slurring her words, drooling everywhere. She said she apparently felt a pinch in her neck when she leaned against the bar.” Rosie said.

“Ugh….I don't remember anything from last night…” Samuel complained.

“Really? You tried biting me and someone else!” Rosie said. “Couldn't tell who. Can't remember either.”

“Guys, I can't shake the feeling that something bad happened to Bellatrix…” Hat Kid said. “Let's go check on her.”

“Yeah.” Caleb nodded at Hat Kid, motioning to Akshar. “How about us three go check up on her?”

Akshar nodded. “Fine. But as soon as we’re done, Imma keep watching my sister.”

Caleb, Hat Kid, and Akshar all made their way to the elevator, with Caleb calling it to bring it down to floor 1. Once they got it on, Caleb sent it to floor 2, looking back at Akshar.

“Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, dude.” He said.

“It's okay, Caleb. I'm this grumpy to everyone.” He said. “Rosie’s the only exception to this. One of the few I like.”

Once the elevator got to floor 2, they made their way down the long hall that led to the nurses office, and Caleb got the door open. But what he saw next, was what made him wish he had never done that.

Bellatrix was dead, in the nurse's office, with what looked like her final actions looking like she was gasping for breath. Her drool coated the surroundings, dripping onto the floor, mixed with her blood.

Soon, the dead body announcement started.

“About time, baby! Everyone, a dead body was discovered in the Nurse’s office. Everyone please make your way there. The Investigation shall last 2 hours, then the class trial will commence.”

Investigation starts!

Caleb felt his Monopad buzz. When he looked, he saw that there was a Monokuma file.

[Monokuma File #1

Victim: Bellatrix Andromeda.

Cause of death: Cardiovascular Collapse

Time of death: 10 PM.

Bellatrix has two small wounds on the side of her neck, in which a toxic chemical was injected. Besides that, she has no external wounds.]

Truth Bullet added!

Monokuma File #1: An Autopsy report concerning Bellatrix  Andromeda’s Death.
It reads: [Monokuma File #1

Victim: Bellatrix Andromeda.

Cause of death: Cardiovascular Collapse

Time of death: 8:45 PM.

Bellatrix has two small wounds on the side of her neck, in which a toxic chemical was injected. Besides that, she has no external wounds.]

While Caleb was reading the Monokuma file, he decided it would be a good idea to check over the rules, to see what rules do what.

‘Rule 1: If you commit an murder and three people discover it, a class trial will commence around 2 hours later, give or take. If you get away with the murder, everyone else will be executed and you get your freedom plus anything else I state. If you are caught, only you are executed and the game goes on as normal.