This little gift from her has made all my worries vanish in the air. I holded her tight, the faint milky scent in her is making me so emotional....I dont know why I am feeling like I am losing it all.

How silence from a person can effect you....I hid my tears in her dress. Than I took my phone to take few pictures of the photo....have to send it to my mom.

" Why dont you play outside....I need to talk to your mother about something important. " said Aditya to Aditi. Aditi nodded like a good girl took her little brother and left. I think its better that he has decided to talk. Now I can know whats going on.

" karishma....I thank you for everything you did for us. You have taken good care of the kids. But I want them to have some memory of their mother too.....I dont want you to try to earase titli from their memories. " he said and that made me angry.....super angry.

" I am not trying to do any of that....I will make sure that the kids loves their mother and also make some place for me in their hearts. I am not trying to rob titli's place. And Arav when he grows little older will know how wonderful mother he had..." I told him....cant believe he thought so low of me.

Also he is making me hate the woman whom I never meet and who gave me such cute babies....I am thankful but the way her memories is making him not even consider me as her friend...is making me hate her and the worst part she is not even responsible for it.

" And just because I was friendly dont think anything can happen between us....I just wanted a mother for my kids not a wife. So you dont have to do any of my work....let the kids sleep in their room. Rooms that titli decorated for them...." he could have continued but I stopped him in the right time.

" Stop right their......I dont know what happened to you. I don't know what you think of me.....but let me let you...it's not arranged marriage nor love marriage between us....its contract marriage. " today I need to pull the line carefully. I am not someone to be played like a puppet.

" We both have agreed to certain terms. I married you cause after what happened with me I wasnt looking for love.....that sloves your first concern. " I took a long breath....its not hard I can do it. " Aditya I dont love you. " I told and his face looked little surprised...than back to cold.

" you brought me here for your kids.....giving me just authority to raise the kids how I want and I will not tolerate anything on that matter. Those are my kids too...how I raise them is my concern. So dont you dare say they are not mine...dont. " I almost threaten him. When it is about my kids I am not scared of devil himself.

" Dont worry.....you are safe. You have nothing that I could love.....when a girl loves someone they look for certain things and apart from your kids you have nothing I could love...so you're safe. " I told him , he may get hurt...I want to hurt him like he hurt my feelings.

" But lets try not to argue and make faces infront of kids. Its not healthy for my kids. Kids must grow up in a healthy environment....so let's not argue in front of them " I told him nicely .

" Alright " he said and got out of that room as fast as he could. It hurts to lie.....but had to keep my dignity. I think....I think I should start thinking about divorce. Cant live like this anymore.

A loveless marriage...a marriage where at one time you feel like the queen of someone's life and suddenly your nothing to them hurts....it's too much pressure and I can't handle it.

As I was crying in the room , akash walked in to take his ball to pldy. I quickly tried to hide my tears but it was too late.

" Bunny why are you crying? are you hurt..." As I looked up I saw Akash standing infront of me. " No I am not hurt baby...I am just little sad. " I told holding his hand.

" Who made you sad ? I will not talk with a person who is making you
cry. " he said and I am so grateful to be his mom.

" No one made me sad ..so you don't have to stop talking with anyone. I am just not feeling happy today...I lost my happiness. " I told him while holding his tiny hand.

He walked over sat on my lap and with his hands rubbed my tears and said " Don't be sad mummy....here I will give you my happiness so that you don't have to be sad anymore. " he said with his innocent voice.

" what about you?" I asked him. " when you will be happy I will be happy too....I will share my happiness with you and like that we both will be happy. " he managed to say all day. My boy is so smart. He even called me mom....my heart has finally felt some warmth.

I hugged him and said " I am not sad anymore....thank you. Now I am happy ....from now on we both will be happy together with Aditi and Arav. " I told and he nodded with a smile.

I will not be sad over what I will not get. I have the kids love and I don't need anything else. I am happy with just them in my life.

Author's Note :

Students who are having exams or will soon have exams. All the best to all of you. Hope you have a good exam. I know you all are going to rock.

One thing I used to do during exam is tdke my favourite food as lunch. It used to keep my mind happy and fresh ...you can try it to.

You can let me know how was your exam , any funny story that happened during preparation or on exam hall...I love to hear funny exam stories.

And at last don't stress over your exam....it's going to be fine. Drink water , sleep well and stay healthy.

And all the best.