Chapter 13: Regis's Death

Começar do início

Then they didn't notice there was twin of Lycans who were stood on the rooftop's building and make the two werewolves looking down at these vampires were talking as shit right away and make the vampires keep talking and then Kandril was let out a growl and he said.

Kandril: "Why don't he get shut up?!" He said.

Regis: "I'll shut him up." He said to him and he grab the flashbang with something power to blind these vampires and burning them alive and then Regis was drop it down to where the vampires are talking and then out of nowhere there was a flashbang drop down on the ground and then goes boom up right away and blinding every vampires. These vampires were blinding by the light and this will causes to killing these two vampires and then here comes the calvary of Lycans arrive here right away and make them both land down on the ground.

Kandril with Regis and the Lycans arrive here and the werewolves went inside here and begin to slaughtering but the innocent people were got ties up and they want to get away but they won't even get out because the werewolves are surround them.

Kandril: "Sorry, no witnesses." He said to them and before he with Regis and other gang tries to killed them and out of nowhere an engine of hellcycle's noise coming here right away and make them both turn their heads to look at the window and out of nowhere the window was crashes through by (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form arrive right on the time.

" He said to them and before he with Regis and other gang tries to killed them and out of nowhere an engine of hellcycle's noise coming here right away and make them both turn their heads to look at the window and out of nowhere the window was cra...

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was laughing out like crazy and madness and make (Y/N) was stunt his bike down on the ground and then he turn his head to look at the Lycans are shitting themselves that they saw (Y/N) is here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Right on the time." He said to himself.

Selene: "Now time to kill." She said to him and make her was jumped up and then she aiming her guns and begin to shooting her weapons at the Lycans in the chests and heads too and make the Lycans got many shots and then (Y/N) was stepped out of his bike.

Kandril: "No...not him..." He said.

Regis: "Fuck me...." He said to himself and make him was scared as shitless.