Chapter 4: The Vigilante

3rd POV:

Back to Selene.

When Selene was in the office and she just sat there on the chair by herself and she was typing her computer and she need to find out about what are those Lycans were going after for...and she need to find out immediately because she want the truth of it. Then Selene was sat there and typing her fingers on the computer and began to find the video of camera recording right away and when she want to know the whole things.

 Then Selene was sat there and typing her fingers on the computer and began to find the video of camera recording right away and when she want to know the whole things

Selene: "*There is nothing that I just found.*" She thought herself and make her was begin to typing her computer down and she was begin to search more evidence for what she found and when she was got interrupted by the door was opened from someone else is here. When she turn her head to look at the person who was arrive here and it was from her friend...her friend was annoyance to her and this woman have a blonde short hair and she looks like a beautiful but she is a vampire.

The woman have name is...Erika.

Erika

Erika.

Erika: "Seems you are busy, huh? I thought you were join up in this party?" She asked her.

Selene: "I am busy right now...but I don't have a time to work with the party." She said to her and then Erika was begin to talking with her about she need to know about the clothes for which beautiful that she need to wearing on. Then Selene was working with her computer and she tries to find out but then she saw something on her eyes that she just watching over there...and she saw there was a recording of the camera for what she saw there was a biker who drive his bike right here and he stop his bike.

When there was a gun shootout and until the other people who were running out of the Train Subway by themselves causes they both were fear and scared of gunshots and make them both running away but until there was a sound of an engine bike was riding here right away and the bike was stopped and then the dark figure who was park his bike right there.

He was stepped out of the bike and make him land his foot down on the ground and then he begin to walking up there right away and walking downstairs by himself and make him was got there and he saw there were many bullets hitting all on the walls and leave the wall marks over there. Then the figure who was turn his head to look over there...he saw a woman who was breathing out and she got shot in the shoulder and she begged out.