Chapter 13: Regis's Death

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "I am the king of hell and lies...and I know the sins have their own lying about what they did with guilty and I will burn them all." He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and she think Kraven was hide something else and not so sure what about it...but she really need to find out at it. When she was sat there and then she felt relaxation about how (Y/N) really was nice to her and she seen him as her teacher, lover, and also hunter for hunting some vampires and werewolves for what they tries to hurt the mankind.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm....I sense something." He said to himself.

Selene: "Did you found them?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course, I am...I know where they both living...and now our time to moving out." He said to her and make him was driving his bike goes faster and more faster and then suddenly (Y/N) goes transformation to become Ghost Rider.

(A/N: Imagine Johnny Blaze as (Y/N) transform into Ghost Rider.)

When (Y/N) was goes crazy and more crazy and suddenly that he was transform into his Ghost Rider form right away and make (Y/N) driving his bike goes fastest and more fastest as hell and he just driving his bike goes crazy and more crazy like hell. Then (Y/N) was riding his bike and change his bike into hellcycle engulfed with flames up and then (Y/N) was holding his chain in his own left hand tightly that he is holding the Chaos Blade tightly and prepare to heading out and going to kill the twin brothers.

 Then (Y/N) was riding his bike and change his bike into hellcycle engulfed with flames up and then (Y/N) was holding his chain in his own left hand tightly that he is holding the Chaos Blade tightly and prepare to heading out and going to kill th...

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance is coming for you two...*LAUGHING*"

Selene: "*His laugh is crazy and scary....*" She thought herself and make her looking at (Y/N) who was in his Ghost Rider form and he driving his bike goes faster and more faster to begin moving out right away and then (Y/N) driving his bike goes fastest and more fastest as he could. When (Y/N) ride his bike through fast over there and then (Y/N) just keep going and more going right away and make (Y/N) looking at the front and he know where the sins that they were been hiding.

Time Skip Later.

In Vampire's Hideout.

Where the rest of vampires are in the building by themselves and they both were talking to each others and then they both planning to feed these innocent people who was tying up and they tries to get out of this situation and make them both were tries to moving away from here. Then these innocent people have nothing to do this at all and then the four of vampires were begin to  talking with their voices and doing the magic ritual that they want to feast the blood of innocent people.