Chapter 15

Celeste Pov

"You have music class at nine am. Art class at eleven. Etiquette class at one, algebra and physics at three. Lastly you have business class at five. After that you'll have dinner together with your cousins my lady"  Mila's voice keep ringing on my ears that it's starting to get really annoying.

Punishment. What a bitter and cruel word written and invented by reality.

I sighed.

Because of my stubborn act of  decision last night I was punished by my one and only father. What a great way to greet me. Amazing isn't it.

I sighed, again.

"You look awfully ugly this morning cousin. My, my, my. Is grandma giving you a hard time?" a thick British-like accent spoke from behind me. My brows furrowed seeing the sight of my cousin's ugly face.

Aside from his purple eyes and golden blonde hair, he was only wearing a simple white t-shirt and a black jeans. His hair was also messy.

"What's a monkey like you doing here. Aren't you supposed to be in the zoo?" I asked with the same accent and left him speechless. I'm not in the mood to talk to him.

"A pleasant morning my lady" I stop walking when I heard an oddly familiar voice.

"Fabian!!" I exclaimed excitedly and run towards him. He laughed and spread his arms wide open to welcome me.

I smiled. I felt my whole being calm and relax. His hug was warm and comfy.

"What time did you arrive Fabian?. Is Dad with you? Where is he?. Oh by the way do you also know where Mila is Fabian I haven't seen her anywhere" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Easy now my lady. I just arrived a while ago with your father and speaking of master Rince his at the dining table, waiting for you I'm afraid. And Mila" he paused midway.

His brows furrowed even his jaw begin to clenched.

I stared at him confused.

"Mila is outside my lady, picking fresh flowers from the garden. Talking and flirting with some disgusting rodent"  He answered seriously. I didn't quite understand the last words though.

I giggled. Fabian is hot when his pissed.

"Alright. Why don't you go with me then Fabian. I have to pick some books at the library first before eating breakfast. You don't mind right?" I questioned.

"I don't mind at all my lady" he answered foolishly.

Once we reach the library I begin to search for a new book to read. The library was spacious and big. The smell of books was refreshing for me.

Everytime I have time I would stay here to read. I even ended sleeping here once. It did not go so well. Dad scolded me for about an a hour or so.

I saw an old yellow book from one of the book shelf not that far away from me.

'When the moon meets the sea'

I've never seen this book before. I've read every single books in this library but I've never seen nor even notice this one.

"My lady, it's time to leave. Everyone is waiting" I flinched when I heard Fabian's raspy voice calling me from behind.

"I'm sorry I forgot. Let's go" I apologize. I started to walk my way out the library carrying the book with me.

I have this weird and unexplainable feelings about this book.

"Finally here she is. Where have you been Emi, we've been waiting at this dining table for a minutes now"  it was Flynn looking annoyed and hungry.