10: Slice of Life, and Elven Refugees

Start from the beginning

Rurushi Ru: *Pouts* "You meanie." (What should I do? I have to do something. I feel humiliated as a girl that he does those things better than I should be doing.)

Y/N: (Are you constipated or something?)

After having breakfast, Both Rurushi and Y/N went outside and he summoned all of his clones once more to continue the day.

Rurushi Ru: "You're an energetic one."

Static: *Salutes* "Sir, What are your orders this time around?"

Y/N: "Give me a current sitrep."

Static: "Yes, sir. The aqueducts have been completed, sir. We can utilize the rivers of the capital with ease. Our stockroom is full of wood, charcoal, preserved meat, and vegetables. Wojack bought the materials last time to enable us to build tarpaulins and corrugated steel."

Bogdanoff: "We made sure this outpost can be disassembled if we're on the move and easily scrap. I know somewhere along the line we can't stay here."

Y/N: "Good work, Bogdanoff."

Wojack: "Wait, How do you know this? You're a heavy gunner. You're not supposed to be this smart."

Bogdanoff: "Shut up, you piece of trash. I studied a bit of engineering back in Kamino and got a certificate for building a prefabricated base."

Boomer: "Hey, battle brothers. No need to fight. Let's all have some beer to resolve this."

Zoomer: "Oh shut up, Boomer. Alcholo early in the morning?"

Boomer: "What can I say? I live only for beer and I exist to put beer into my belly."

Rurushi Ru: "...Your copies are quite an eccentric bunch. I expected that they acted all the same as you."

Zoomer was busy inspecting the scope of his DC-15A blaster rifle and saw Tia flying toward the outpost. 

Zoomer: "Sir, She's here."

As Tia made her landing, a large group of clone troopers had assembled before her. Following behind her was a peculiar group of high-elf girls. This was the first time that Y/N and the clones had ever seen elves up close, and they were in awe at the sight of them. Having only read stories about these mystical beings through the books od this new world, they were amazed at how real they looked in person.

 Having only read stories about these mystical beings through the books od this new world, they were amazed at how real they looked in person

Y/N: "Never thought I would see the day the tales were true."

Buster: "I was going to say that."

Y/N: "So, You're high elves?"

Ria: "Yes, but you can just call us elves."

Buster: "What's the difference?"

Tia: "Please introduce yourselves, everyone."

Ria: "I'm Ria."

Reaf: "I'm Reaf."

Rikoto: "I'm Rikoto."