7: The Princess and the Beast

3rd Person.

Shortly after the proposal, Y/N summons all of his clones as they begin debating about their engagement with the Princess. The room's doors was slammed shut and patrols had the choke points secured. 

Static: "Sir, Permission to speak freely?"

Y/N: "Granted. What is it that you wanted to say?"

Zoomer: "Sir, This is big news for the entire clone army

Zoomer: "Sir, This is big news for the entire clone army. You, out of all people are engaged with a Princess. The Republic doesn't tolerate any outside relationships and this case is certainly unheard of."

Bogdanoff: "Y/N, My boy. I'm glad that you are engaged but some serious considerations should be addressed. You might find yourself in a firing squad."

Y/N: "I know. I've never been in a relationship before. Let alone be engaged to someone else."

Static: "We have no operational or tactical knowledge about relationships so far. Considering she's a Princess, You have great sway over delicate matters and authority to boot."

Y/N: "I will not take advantage of a lady's heart just because she's a Princess or her royal authority. I didn't have a choice either way and it was to draw their ire towards me."

Boomer: "Well, We should celebrate this with a bottle of beer."

Buster: "Yeah! In a matter of a few years, You'll be married! Tell me, sir! How many fireworks should I fire upon your honeymoon?"

Wojack: "Still, It'd be better if you get to know her. The way she described you, fits all of us despite our different quirks. Nevertheless, I oppose us clones having outside relationships since it may distract us from our objectives."

Boomer: "It would be a nice thought but we should contact God for advice. This is an abnormal case that we're unaware of and untrained at."

Just then, Y/N received a call from God through his holo-comlink. The clones gather around as the hologram of God appears before them. The clones saluted before him and stood in attention.

Y/N: "My Lord, What made you call at this hour?"

God: "Congratulations on your engagement, Y/N. This is certainly historical for the Grand Army of the Republic. She's a nice girl. What's the problem?"