11: New Home, And Unofficial Meeting

3rd Person.

Y/N, Elze, Linze, Yae, Yumina, Rurushi Ru, Tia, Ria, the High Elves, and the clone troopers arrived at their new mansion together and they were in awe. 

Tia: "What a huge mansion!!!"

Yae: "Wait, I thought you received a knighthood from the King. How did you get a mansion like this?"

Y/N: "I bought it with my own money."

Rurushi Ru: "What?! How?"

Linze: "You used your money to buy all of this? That's incredible."

Y/N: "I have my methods, Rurushi and Linze."

Yumina: "I'm so happy when you bought us a new home together. I'm starting to fall in love with you even more."

Y/N was taken aback by the unexpected compliment, but he didn't want it to affect his professional relationship with Yumina. He felt a sense of responsibility to help them, not only because he knew they could be useful to him in the future, but also because he genuinely cared about their well-being. Despite his inner conflict, he found himself always checking up on them and offering his assistance whenever they needed it.

As he reflected on his actions, Y/N wondered if his past experiences with Kamino had influenced his behavior. However, he was determined to keep his focus on helping the person and making their life easier. Once they stepped inside the mansion, Y/N couldn't help but notice the look of amazement on the girls' faces as they gazed upon the breathtaking surroundings. The interior was spacious and elegantly decorated with luxurious furnishings. Y/N felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that he could provide a comfortable environment for them, and he was glad they could appreciate the beauty of the place as much as he did.

Yumina: "It's quite a lovely home but it's going to be hard work just to keep this house clean just the two of us, Y/N."

Y/N: "Who said we're the only ones living here, Yumina?"

Elze, Linze, Yae, Rurushi Ru, Tia, Ria, Rifu, Rikoto, Rize, Riri, Rita, and Risu looked at Y/N with surprise.

Y/N: "Did I stutter?"

Yae: "Um, Mr. Y/N... We can live here, too?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Elze: "Are you sure? We don't want to inconvenience you or anything. This is the house that you bought after all. We don't deserve to live here."

Rurushi Ru: "So wasn't it meant for you and Yumina to live in?"

Linze: *Blushes* "It's a home meant for two people who like each other, it doesn't seem right for us to live here, too..."

Tia and Ria: "People who like each other...?"

Y/N: "I appreciate all thirteen of you equally being in my company, and I consider you all family. So there shouldn't be a problem..."