Chapter 4 - Throwback

*Throwback start*

I don't even know if life's still worth it..
How can I enjoy my life when I feel like a death person? ... I can't even laugh since that day. The day I left Christian.. It's just too cruel for me to be remembered and everytime i remember it.. it just makes me cry.
I miss Christian. I couldn't believe this. How can I fall in love with him when he clearly says he doesn't do love? How stupid can I be?
Why can't i just fall in love with someone normal? Like José? Paul? Why must I fall in love with Christian Grey.. the one guy who clearly warned me not to fall in love with him.

I must leave Seattle. I can't stand to meet him or having any contact with him. And with his stalking ability, I'm sure that he'll find me sooner or later. Therefore I need to leave Seattle and moves to another country. I don't want to have any contact with him. Hm.. Maybe I can move to London? I mean since I always want to go there and I also can get a place to sleep for free since my cousin, Bella is living there! Yeah! That's actually a good idea that my brain can think in this problematic situation! Goodjob brain!

I see my reflection in my bathroom's mirror..
Messy hair, red puffy eyes, dry face with tears..God.. I look like a mess.
I quickly open my clothes, take a quick shower, wash my hair, body and face.Do my everyday-look makeup and quickly wear my favourite white tshirt, skinny jeans and black converse.
I take my luggage and quickly put my toiletries, clothes and everything I need to travel and not to forget my CV. Taking my bag, I put my cheque that I get from Christian,and I quickly call the bank to close my credit card. I take a quick look about everything else that I will need and then quickly i take my things with me then walk to the bank.I cash the cheque,and i take all the money in my account then close the account.
I take a taxi to the airport,and quickly buy the ticket to London for today flight.
.
.
.
There's another throwback part guyss!!Excited?Me too !!
Any criticism?comments?REVIEW PLEASEE!!☺️