New kid on the block

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Thanks.

Sona: As you can see on your papers, you have some classes with Issei. Your mother insisted that you two have some classes together.

Y/n: That was my aunt, my mother died recently.

Sona: Oh, I'm sorry for your loss.

There was a silence that filled the room that was quickly cut by Issei.

Issei: Hey Sona, you wouldn't mind if I show Y/n around? I want him to get a feel for the place before we split ways.

Sona: Very well. I will inform your teachers about it.

As the boys go to walk out, Sona calls back to Issei.

Sona: Oh and Issei?

Issei: Yea?

Sona: Try to keep your perverse behavior in check.

Y/n:*raises his eyebrow*What does she mean by that?

Issei:*nervous chuckle*Lets worry about that later. For now let's get the tour started.

Issei takes Y/n all around the school grounds showing him all the classrooms and such. He talks about all the different clubs that Kuoh has to offer like the Science Club, ORC, E-Sports, and the News Club. As they walk in the hallway, a girl suddenly runs past the two balling her eyes out.

Y/n: What was that about?

Getting an answer to his question, he hears a feminine voice yell out from a room.

Girl: AND DONT COME BACK!!

Issei:*sighs* That would happen to be one of the biggest people here besides the two hottest girls.

Issei takes him to a room labeled "KDB NEWS" and leads him inside. As they walk into the room, Y/n takes quick notice of everyone as they either working on their computers, talking about what to publish next, or hanging around the water cooler. They stop at a door and Issei looks at him.

Issei: Fair warning, she can be a bit much.

Y/n just raises his eyebrow in confusion, questioning who he was talking about. As Issei opens the door, he sees a woman in a chair with whiteish hair that looks to some years older than them. She wears a white buttoned shirt with a black vest a top of it as well as some brown pants and black heels. Next to her is a black man about the same age in a white buttoned up shirt with a suit and tie.

Women: Huh? And what do you want Hyoudou? Not here to hit on me again are ya?

Issei: Haha, noooo. Uh this is Y/n L/n, he's my cousin from the states. Y/n this is Jasmin Jameson president of the Kouh Daily Bulge News Club and this is Robin Robertson the vice president.

Rob: I'm Robin, but every one call me Rob. It's nice to meet you Y/n.

 It's nice to meet you Y/n