New kid on the block

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Im not one to pick fights, doesn't mean I won't defend myself.

Matsuda: Oh yeah? Bring on dick bag!

Issei: Woah, woah! You guys take a chill pill! No need to hostile.

Motohama: No need my ass! Who does this guy think he is?!

Issei: Will you guys just breathe okay? This is my cousin from the states, Y/n. Y/n these are my two best buds, Matsuda and Motohama.

Matsuda: Cousin? You said nothing about that?

Motohama: Yeah, you've never mentioned any extended family before.

Matsuda: My bad dude, I thought you were here to pick up all the hot chicks. Didn't know you were related to my boy here.

Motohama: Yeah, sorry about that. It's just almost all the girls fall for guys who have attractive features.

Y/n just looks at the two and sighs to himself.

Issei: Well sorry to cut this short guys, but I've got to get him to the student council to get his schedule and show him around. Later guys.

Motohama: Later Issei! Make sure to meet up at our spot.

Issei: How could I forget! Ha! Ha!

As they walk away, Y/n looks at Issei almost as to ask him to explain.

Issei: Oh, you've got nothing to worry. They're harmless.

Y/n: So why did they wanna fight?

Issei: Sorry about that, it's just they're very passionate about getting a girl to get down and dirty if you know what I mean.

Y/n: I really wish I didn't.

Issei: Oh! We're here!

Issei then proceeds to walk up and knock on the door twice. After a couple of seconds of waiting, the door opened to show a young girl with long hair and green glasses.

Tsubaki: Oh, Mr Hyoudou do what do I own the pleasure?

Issei: Hey Vice Prez, I just wanted to come by to get/introduce my cousin

Issei: Hey Vice Prez, I just wanted to come by to get/introduce my cousin. Y/n, this is Tsubaki Shinra the student council vice-president, Tsubaki, this is my cousin Y/n L/n.

Tsubaki: It's nice to meet you Mr. L/n, but please come inside.

She leads the boys inside and they walk over to another girl who's sitting at a desk doing paperwork. She's got short black hair with purple eyes with matching colored glasses.

Tsubaki: Morning Sona, I have a new student here along with Mr. Hyoudou.

She then looks up and gets a good look at Y/n.

Sona: New student? Ah yes. Y/n L/n correct? I was able to get your schedule done over the weekend.

 Y/n L/n correct? I was able to get your schedule done over the weekend