𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐍 | 𝟶𝟷𝟹

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 | 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 | 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝙾𝙲𝚃.𝟏𝟑.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

━━━𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 smirked in satisfaction seeing Solange beat the life out of a female whom disrespected her. He couldn't help but laugh at the woman screaming for help. Blood leaked from the ladies head as Solange forcefully slammed her head into the, now, bloodied concrete. Solange finally let go of the girl's hair and moved away from her. Tears brimmed her eyes realizing what she had done.

"V-vonnnn.." Solange whined running over to Dayvon. She always ran to him whenever she 'accidentally' killed someone. He would always comfort her and say "It's not your fault mama" When he knew Solange was the problem.

"I did it again.." She broke down crying allowing herself to submit under his possession. Dayvon wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to his warm body. "It's okay pretty girl.." He ran his fingers through her natural curly hair. His finger softly massaged her scalp sending shockwaves throughout her body. 

"I love you so much." Solange sniffled looking up at Dayvon. "I love you more mama." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

He knew deep inside he was about to destroy her.

The way he showed love was different from how regular people showed it. He knew that Solange was going to hate him for what he was about to do to her. He wanted Solange to become HIM. Dayvon wanted Solange to be able to kill somebody for him.

He wanted Solange crazy over him.

Dayvon knew exactly how to bring out the side no one knew about. "C'mon let's go home." Dayvon looked around at his surroundings. He could see the red and blue lights of an police car from miles away meaning someone witnessed the horrific event.

SOLANGE laid on top of Dayvon while he went through her phone

SOLANGE laid on top of Dayvon while he went through her phone. "Who the fuck is Zion?" Dayvon mugged the contact name hardly causing Solange to laugh a little. "That's my guy friend." She replied. Dayvon sucked his teeth not liking the idea of Solange having a friend of the opposite gender. "Betta' be just a friend." He scoffed and exiting out of her iMessage.

"Dayvon do you think I'm crazy?" She asked with curiosity flooding her once blank mind. "Nah.." Dayvon trailed off, his lips slightly curling into a devious smirk. Solange smiled ear to ear and kissed Dayvon on his plump lips with nothing but pure bliss intruding her body.

He treated her like he wanted to be treated. He knew Solange was going to need someone whenever she made a terrible 'mistake'. Dayvon was going to be the best boyfriend he had ever been, just for her.

Once Dayvon found out he was mentally ill, he sought for someone to comfort him through his toughest times but all he got in return was another dead body laying in his arms. He would cry his heart out until there was nothing left to cry about. Grandson would always replace his sadness with a force of anger that could not be stopped.

All he wanted was his old life back.

_______________________

Thoughts?

SUGGESTIONS?

THIS IS GETTING JUICY.