𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 | 𝟶𝟶𝟽.

𝐃꙰𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 | 𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 | 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒

٭

━━━━𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 at the ceiling thinking of the beautiful woman he once killed. He didn't want to murder her but he had to. The thirst he had for her warm blood to be painted all over his hands was eccentric. He could feel his body growing colder and colder as the cool wind blew into his secluded room. Dayvon didn't know why he was the way he was. In his mind, he believed it was because he was unhappy with the world.

But he specifically targeted people.

He didn't want to believe that he was insane. He never allowed himself to accept the truth. Dayvon grabbed his O'Block chain that laid across his lap. He stared at it for a while allowing the memories to come flooding back. He wanted to be a well-known rapper but all his dreams went downhill when all his friends and family turned their backs on him.

How could people be so cold? He always asked himself. Dayvon was the reason why they acted the way they did to him. He was a serial killer, a heartless one. He never showed mercy for anyone except for her. "Dayvon, stop thinking about her." Grandson appeared in front of the saddened Dayvon. "Why did you kill my bitch?" He looked up at Grandson with tears intruding his eyes.

"Yo' what?" Grandson twisted up his face. Dayvon wiped the tears that were threatening to fall. Looking down, Dayvon played around with his chain, sniffling. "You actin' like a bitch right now gang. Man the fuck up." Grandson snatched the chain away from Dayvon. He hated when Dayvon got into his feelings and allowed people to see his weak side.

"Crying ain't gon' help you with nothing but give you a headache. Get'cho ass up and do something productive." Grandson scoffed causing Dayvon to mug him. His hands balled up into a fist, anger entering his body. "Get out my face befo' I beat yo' ass." Grandson grinned at the madman in front of him before disappearing.

His head began to spin feeling nausea occupy his exhausted body. Dayvon stood up, stumbling, everything around him looked like a wave of violent water. He bit his bottom lip putting his palm on his sweating forehead. "I was just fine.." He mumbled. He frozed seeing Misharron standing in front of his bedroom door.

"Hi Von!" She exclaimed with a wide smile on her face. He licked his lips, reaching out for her. Blinking a couple of times, Dayvon frowned noticing that Misharron wasn't in front of him anymore. "Where the fuck ha' stank ass go?" He grumbled before collapsing. He groaned in agony from how hard he hit the wooden floor.

Dayvon closed his eyes slowly before drifting into a deep sleep.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote!