𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 | 𝟶𝟷𝟻

DATE - 10.17.2021

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 | 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 | 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝚃𝙴𝙺 𝙱𝚄𝙳𝙳𝚈 ⌘ 𝚂𝙺𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙴
❝𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐇 𝐘𝐔𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐇 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐔𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃❞

DAYVON WATCHED SOLANGE'S expression change once those threatening words left from his mouth. She swallowed the huge lump of saliva that was forming in her throat, "I don't think we should do that.." Solange stared at Dayvon while a petrifying glow gleamed from his eyes, which weirdly caused her to be unable to take her eyes off of him.

"Just think about how bad you just wanna shoot a nigga to death baby."  He said. His voice was so soft and soothing that it nearly made Solange forget about what he had said. "Dayvon what if we get caught?" She felt her palms become sweaty. Solange could feel in her gut that this was going to be a bad idea.

"If we get caught, best believe i'ma kill every cop in the city." He replied.

"You would do that for me papa?" She smiled widely with her eyes stuck on his. "Mhm.." Dayvon hummed trying to prevent himself from bending her over right there and now. The sexual tension between them grew thicker everytime Solange made eye contact with Dayvon. They had a connection that felt like they once knew each other.

Dayvon licked his lips seeing Solange move her body closer to his. "You must want a li' sumn." He bit his bottom lip and stared down Solange. "Not right now.." Solange could feel the familiar throbbing sensation between her legs. Her juices began to slowly glide down her leg meaning she was aroused.

"Why you clenching ya' legs togetha'?" Dayvon looked down at Solange's twisted together legs with a grin on his face. Solange shrugged her shoulders and quickly walked away from Dayvon. "Bring yo' lil ass here." Dayvon called out causing Solange to turn back around. "Take these shits off." He said staring at her clothes that occupied her body. 

Solange undressed herself as Dayvon watched her intensely. His eyes scanned over her body, "You so beautiful." Dayvon complimented Solange causing a smile to appear on her face. "Thank you!" She exclaimed excited he was about to tend to her needs.

A BREATHLESS SOLANGE gripped onto the messed up sheets while Dayvon brutally pounded into her G-spot. "Where you feel me at mama?" Dayvon purposely slowed down his strokes and deepened them to make Solange be able to feel every inch of him. 

Solange whimpered feeling Dayvon put his full length inside of her. "Vonn!" She screeched feeling him discharge himself and then forcefully slam his member inside of her. "You not listening ta' me.." Dayvon spread her legs wider once she desparately tried to close them.

"I f-feel you r-right here papa." She stuttered and placed her hand on the bulge that was visible in her stomach. Dayvon felt Solange tighten around his shaft as her fluids drizzled down his balls. "Moveeee Von!!" Solange put her hand on Dayvon's lower stomach as he quickly moved his hips. Her juices splashed around causing a puddle to form beneath them. Dayvon grunted feeling his peak approaching.

"Shittt.." Dayvon trailed off with his mouth hanging agape. His semen painted her creamy walls white. Their combined sticky white substances seeped from her filled hole. Dayvon discharged himself and hissed feeling how sensitive his dick was. Dayvon laid on his back with his legs spread out. Solange sat up and bent down to his slightly twitching member.

"What'chu doi──Ahhh shit." Dayvon gasped softly feeling Solange's plump lips wrap around his dyspathetic manhood.

Dayvon's eyes rolled back feeling the extreme pleasure Solange was giving him.

_____________________

Looks like that killing spree ain't work out 😋.

Thoughts?

Suggestions?

Don't forget to vote and comment!