𝐍𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄 | 𝟶𝟶𝟿.

𝐃꙰𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓

ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ | ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ | 𝟐𝟕 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

━━━━𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 Solange's neck, his hand gripping her neck from behind. "Mmmm.." She moaned feeling his warm lips attach to her sensitive spot. "I gotta go to work." She huffed not wanting to leave his side. "You can't call out? Ain't yo' boss dead?" Von smacked his lips, pulling away from her.

"Yes and that raised suspicious on me so now I gotta play it cool." Solange turned around and faced Dayvon. His locs were in a ponytail while only one strand hung low in front of his face. "You look handsome." She said, Dayvon began smiling hard, his eyes becoming more cheeky. "Thank you, pretty girl." He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply. Their tongues danced around swiftly, their saliva mixing together.

Solange was surprised of how comfortable she was with Dayvon, his persona was so calming and soothing to her. His hands roamed around her body while she cuffed her arms around his neck. "You gon' have to leave before shit get crazy in this kitchen." Dayvon squeezed her ass roughly earning a gasp from Solange.

"Now I'm throbbing." Solange whined knowing she was about to be late for work. "Let me eat you out then." Dayvon licked his lips staring Solange down. She nodded her head excitedly, she was most definitely not going to turn down a toe curling offer.

Dayvon lifted Solange up and placed her on the marble counter, he spread her legs, pulling up her dress. "Look at phat ma all wet fa' me." He glared intensely at her damped undergarments, his finger flicked her cloth clit causing her to jerk. One thing, Dayvon noticed about Solange was that she was extremely sensitive when it came to him physically touching her. He always focused on all the spots that made her moan loudly.

He knew exactly where she wanted his mouth and that's what she loved about him. Dayvon slid off her panties and lowered himself down to her womanhood. His mouth watering at the sight of her thick pussy lips, Dayvon didn't waste any time. His mouth attached to her swollen pearl while his three fingers made their way to her once empty hole.

Solange held on to the edges of the counter, her legs spread apart widely giving him full access. Dayvon ate her out as if he hadn't had anything to eat in years. Solange closed her legs unable to take the intense feeling she was receiving. Dayvon slapped her thigh hardly causing a hiss of pain to leave from her departed mouth.

He gripped her thighs, spreading them further apart. His eyes looking up at her as he licked and sucked all her sweet spots. She could feel a familiar knot form in her stomach meaning she was climbing up to her peek. Solange's legs shook violently, her eyes rolling back──Dayvon smirked slightly feeling her essence drip down his chin.

"Tell me how good I made you feel." He licked her pussy clean making sure none of her fluids was insight. "You made me feel so g-good.." She said breathlessly. Dayvon stood in between her legs and purposely pressed his erection against her overwhelmed clit.

"One mo' round." He kissed the corner of her mouth, pulling Solange closer to him.

𝐒꙰𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ↗︎

ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ↗︎

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

━━━━𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 were shot Solange's way as she limped into the police station. Her legs were numb from all the rough endless pounding Dayvon did. She couldn't keep up with him──She damn near lost her voice from all the screaming she did. "You can't keep constantly coming late like this." The new sheriff, Tony, said. He was somewhere in his fifties, He was very nice and was all about making the world a better place.

"I'm sorry, my sleep schedule is all over the place." She lied straight through her teeth. "Get it together Solange, I don't want to fire you over how many tardies you have." The middle age sighed looking at the young lady. "I understand." She said before walking away ending the conversation.

Solange stumbled into her office, her legs almost giving out. "Vonn" She whined thinking of how rough his thrusts were. She closed her office door and made her way to the desk chair that was calling out her name. Solange slouched in the chair inhaling deeply.

"He worn me out." She shook her head smiling at the moment she shared with him. She loved how he pulled out and nutted on her clit and forced her to watch how it dripped down to her gaping open entrance.

Thoughts? Don't forget to vote or ima haunt you!

Thoughts?
Don't forget to vote or ima haunt you!