|fluff| Eclipse x reader

y/n and eclipse have both been close friends for a while. they had many things to bond through and similar goals. the two equally liked seeing sun and moon suffer. y/n even helped eclipse get the star so that they would be able to torture the brothers easier.

now, eclipse was boredly leaning over in his way to short "bunker". he wouldn't be bored for much longer as he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. eclipse quickly turns around and realizes who it is. "hello y/n. what are you doing here?" eclipse asks y/n.

"I have an idea for something we could do to torment those two." y/n informs, eyes glowing with a mischievous glint. eclipse slightly smiles, getting excited at the thought of torturing them.

"well then.. continue" eclipse says, wanting to hear their idea. "how about we switch their bodies. it would be amusing to watch them try and figure out what is going on." y/n says, grinning psychologically.

eclipse seems to be thinking about the idea "that or we could switch their personalities. but that would be more of a punishment for the others." y/n adds.

"alright I like your idea. we can change their body's and see how they react from there." eclipse responds. eclipse then reaches out his hand and you gladly take it as he teleports the both of you out.

as you look in front of you again, you see that eclipse teleported you and him to the stage area on top of moons room. you let go of eclipse's hand and eclipse motions you to follow him.

as eclipse walks over, he sees both sun and moon who are talking in moons room. eclipse then snaps his fingers and suddenly the two collapse.

the two brothers slowly wake up. they begin to panic as they realize that they aren't in their own bodies. y/n is barely able to hold back their laughter and same with eclipse.

sun and moon are stuck in each other's bodies while eclipse and y/n watch from afar. unfortunately it doesn't take long for moon to notice them and immediately realizes what happened.

"hey moon and sun, nice to see you." eclipse says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. moon (in suns body) roles his eyes. "was there a point to this?" moon questions eclipse.

"im not sure what your talking about, sun" eclipse says, chuckling. moon is clearly not happy with his answer. "well then.. it seems that we are clearly not welcomed." eclipse says, turning to y/n. y/n nods in response, smirking.

eclipse grabs onto y/n's hand and before moon can do anything else, eclipse teleports them out of there. the two brothers are left to just suffer in each other's bodies.

meanwhile, the chaotic duo are back at eclipse's bunker. "that was fun" you say, grinning at eclipse. eclipse nods in response.