Chapter Fifteen

Mel's POV:

Right after Kellan said the words, there was a knock on his door and one of his guards came in holding a bag from a local restaurant and a stack of papers. The restaurant was one of my favorites in the city and I had a thought that maybe he had been watching me or somehow found out about this fact.

"Thank you, James. You may leave for the evening. We will be staying here tonight. Give my love to Laura and the kids," he told the guard who I now know as James. It was almost strange to hear him give his love to the family of someone he employs to keep him safe. I don't know why but it was.

"Thank you, Mr. Martin. Laura sends you her best and is expecting you for dinner sometime soon," James grinned at Kellan.

"Of course. I will clear my schedule sometime this week. Please let her know I'm expecting some of her famous strudel," He spoke softly to James with a smile. This whole exchange between them was touching to witness.

James soon left and Kellan and I ate in silence. While we were eating, Kellan thumbed through the small stack of papers and seemed to mark things out or write things in it. When he was done, he moved to his computer and seemed to make the necessary corrections and had it reprinted. He left to go get the papers while I was finishing up my dinner and trying to hide my nerves. I hope he wasn't expecting sex tonight because I just agreed to this crazy plan and I wasn't quite ready yet.

While he was gone, I cleaned up the food containers, napkins and plastic utensils and threw it all away so we would be able to talk about whatever this crazy plan was that I agreed to with almost no background or rules to how this would work. He returned and saw that I had cleaned up and had a pleasant yet hungry look on his face.

"First things first. I need you to read through this. It's an NDA. It basically covers both of our asses in case this doesn't work out. Also, since you are a virgin, we are going to take things slow and I will be your teacher in some aspects. I will teach you everything you need or want to know about sex. Everything that happens between us will happen in the bedroom connected to this office. It is sound proof and everything will happen after hours. Is there any questions?"

I shook my head no and he had a look of disapproval on his face. "I need verbal responses. That is the first rule. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Kellan."

"You will also be addressing me by 'Sir'."

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, go ahead and read through that NDA and we will begin with your first lesson when you are finished signing it. Remember, this NDA is to protect both of us so I need you to read it carefully before you sign it. Also, be aware that this will not be leading to a relationship outside of this. This is basically like a class where I am your teacher encouraging you to explore your sensual side. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"I also require you to be faithful to only me during this relationship and I will be doing the same."

"Yes, sir."

After all of that, I read the NDA and everything was pretty straightforward. I signed at the bottom and then slid it over to him. He took and made a copy of it for me and then he filed it away.

"Now, how about we move to the bedroom?" he said with a grin on his face. He came up and grabbed me so that I could wrap my legs around his waist and he carried me over to the wall where there was a hidden door to his bedroom. He pressed me against the wall and started kissing me passionately. I could feel his hard on pressing against me and it made me moan.

He finally go the door open and we pushed our way inside until he got to the bed and tossed me on it which me shriek in happiness. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him while he took off my heels and threw them across the room. He unbuttoned some more buttons on his shirt and then he crawled up the length of my body.

"Come here, baby," he said as he leaned down and kissed me. He grinded his length against my core which had me moaning loudly and I tried to cover my mouth due to how embarrassingly loud I was but he reached up and pulled my hand away and stopped grinding.

"No! Don't stop!" I exclaimed.

"Then don't hide those sexy moans from me. I want to hear everything I do to you. This room is soundproof and there is no one else in the building so let it go, baby."

The way he called me "baby" made me even wetter than I was to begin with and that's saying something because I was pretty wet. He started to grind against me again and I could feel my orgasm building. I had never had one but I have read many books to know what was happening. Suddenly, he stopped and I looked at him confused.

"Don't worry, love. I'm not done with you, yet." He stood up at the end of the bed and pulled me towards him by my ankles and my skirt rode up to my waist showing off my lace panties that I wore today. I went to pull my skirt back down but he grabbed my hands and forced them above my head.

"Keep your hands there or I stop everything that we are doing and I will leave you needy," he said in a gruff voice.

The next thing I know, I hear a rip sound and a sling sting on my hips and it took me a few seconds to realize that he literally ripped my panties off of me and I was now exposed to him. I looked down at him and found him staring at my downstairs in wonder and lust. I was about to cover myself because this is a first for me and I'm a pretty modest person but he growled in return.

"What did I say about your hands?"

"I'm sorry, I've just never been this exposed to anybody before."

"Argh, don't say these things. It makes me impossibly harder than I already am," His eyes turned even darker with lust. I watched him for a few more seconds and then his head was disappearing between my legs.

He licked up and down my slit a few times and then placed a finger at my entrance. He looked up at me for consent and I nodded my head in agreement but he didn't move any further.

"Remember, I need verbal responses, baby. I will only move forward if you say yes," he said reminding of the first rule he gave me before this even started.

"Yes, sir. I'm ready."

"Okay, it may sting or even hurt a little at first which is normal but if it gets to be too much, say the word 'red' ad I will stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Then, he dove between my legs again and placed a finger at my entrance. While he was licking and sucking my clit, he inserted a finger which stung and was uncomfortable for a few second and then it turned into pure pleasure. After a few minutes of this, he inserted another finger and I could feel something like I needed to pee.

"Kellan, something is happening. I think I'm gonna cum!" I screeched out.

"Hold it, baby. I'm not done yet." he inserted his tongue into me along with his fingers and the feeling got even more intense. I held on for dear life and clenched the sheets in one hand and his hair in the other. When I thought I might black out, he spoke.

"Cum, now!" And I did. So hard I saw stars and black dots swimming in my field of vision. He kept fingering me and licking me until I came down from my high and when I finally did, I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," was the last thing I heard before I was out.