Sixteen

Sunoo hates him. Sunoo hates him so much.

Sunghoon is an asshole and there's no denying it anymore. Not when he's out here making out with girls in the storage room.

This is not the sight Sunoo wanted to see first thing in the morning trust me, he hates seeing Sunghoon's tongue down that pretty brunettes throat as if it wasn't down his own just a day ago.

God's definitely testing him now and it's obvious. Why else would Sunoo need to witness this from all the people in this world why does Sunoo have to be the one to catch Sunghoon in the act.

Fucking christ. Being gay really is a curse huh? So much for liking boys.

"Ahem" Sunoo clears his throat, finally getting the pairs attention before speaking up again "if you guys don't mind, I need to get something from that shelf" Sunoo points at the shelf behind them.

It's a lie. He doesn't need anything from that shelf, he doesn't need anything from their direction at all actually. Sunoo could've very easily gotten what he needed and left without announcing his presence but he's not one to do that.

Not when Sunghoon thinks he's got the right to get jealous just because Sunoo got too close to his friend.

Sunghoon's a piece of dog shit. Fucking dog shit.

"OMG we're so sorry Sunoo yah" The pretty brunette bows at a 90° angle, apologizing before she continues "we'll leav-"

"I'll stay" Sunghoon deflects his arm away from the brunettes grip when she tries to hold onto him, looking straight at Sunoo with a serious look on his face.

"Bu-"

"Leave." Sunghoon cuts her off as soon as she tries to speak and all she can really do is leave the storage room with a light blush spread across her cheeks in embarrassment.

Taking a step towards Sunghoon, Sunoo stands face to face with him, his eyes still puffy from the night before and lips chapped from biting them too much.

Sunoo looks pathetic and he knows.

He hates looking pathetic. He hates Sunghoon more at the moment.

"Move, you're blocking my way" Sunghoon doesn't budge, instead, he grips tightly around Sunoo's soft pale Jaw and kisses him forcedly.

Sunoo let's him, matching the rhythm, soon tasting the saltiness of his own tears that make their way down his cheeks again and shit, he hates it.

He still hates Sunghoon more.

Indulging in the kiss, Sunoo bites Sunghoon's bottom lip now taking the lead as he runs his hand through Sunghoon's black locks and grips onto them tightly, pulling them when he feels like it.

His tongue explores Sunghoon's mouth, tasting a mixture of mint and vanilla.

Sunghoon hates mint, it must've been the taste of that pretty brunette he assume and he swears, he hates Sunghoon a little bit more.

Sunoo soon breaks the kiss, dragging Sunghoon bottom lip with his teeth before he actually lets go to breathe "I hate you"

He whispers catching his breath before diving back in, to kiss him once again.

Only that this time, he knows it's gonna be the last time he lets this happen.

So he kisses him, he kisses Sunghoon as best as he can, he lets his hands roam around his body, he let's Sunghoon's teeth gaze his soft skin and leave marks, he lets out a moan or two and he allows himself to enjoy himself before pushing himself away from Sunghoon's grasp and wiping his lips clean of any residue.

"Never" he stops to take a deep breath "ever try and talk to me again" with that been said, Sunoo leaves a frustrated Sunghoon behind, not even bothering to get what he came here for in the first place.

Sunghoon on the other hand, can only stand still and regret everything he's done up until now because, Sunghoon now knows, he knows that he is attracted to Sunoo.

Sunghoon feels so fucking stupid. He hates it. But, he hates hurting Sunoo more. He hates being so unaware of his own preference, he hates how he had to kiss that brunette to realise that he no longer wanted to kiss anyone who wasn't Sunoo, he hates how hard it is for him to still accept the fact that he might be bisexual.

Doesn't get him wrong. He's not homophobic, that's not why it's hard for him to accept the fact that he likes Sunoo, that is honestly not why.

It's just that─ it's complicated. He's never, he's never liked a guy before, he can't even imagine liking someone with possibly a bigger dick then his own.

He's definitely a little insecure about that but, he doesn't wanna talk about it.

Sunghoon's not scared to like a guy, he already does like a fucking dude so, that's not what's holding him back.

He doesn't know what is. Maybe it's the company? But Sunghoon knows too well. He knows the company isn't why he can't accept himself.

He doesn't fucking know and it's starting to frustrate him.

What he does know is, that he likes Sunoo. He likes him a lot. A little bit too much even and the thought of not having his soft plump lips on his ones, is...it's terrifying.

Sunghoon then realises another thing.

He might just be addicted to Sunoo's lips and, he wants his addition fulfilled every fucking second of the day.
_________________________________________

Double post because I fucking love you guys so much and I can not begin to express my gratitude for all the love and support you guys give this book and also as an apology for not posting for so long :b

I would like to thank my soon-to-be wife (it's official, I'm proposing right now) Sooranji for giving me the motivation to write ✍️ and for being so undeniable hot and sexy 😰😳 ahem anyway

I hope you guys enjoy this! We love a good male lead realizing the other male lead is full of shit 💋 eat well loves and make sure to drink lots and lots of water to stay flawless as you are!