Seven

"Jungwon, why were you crying the other day?" Sunoo asks, sitting next to Jungwon and hands him a box of mango juice.

It's been 2 days since everything with Jungwon went down.

And his fight with Sunghoon but that's not something he wants to be reminded of.

Jungwon sigh, laying his back on the bed and looks up at the ceiling.

Debating whether or not he should tell Sunoo the reason for his cries.

Sunoo seems nice, he should tell him right? Sunoo would never judge him for acting the way he did and even if he did? He wouldn't blame Sunoo for it.

He was being a little outrageous.

"Would you judge me if I were to be into guys?" He questions, tilting his head to have a better look at Sunoo's face which displayed both shock and disbelief.

He shouldn't have.

"Nevermind" Jungwon mumble's, sitting up and places the juice box back into Sunoo's hand.

He was about to walk out the room but couldn't, feeling Sunoo take him into a back hug with his arms wrapped around Jungwon's shoulders tightly.

"I would be proud of you" Sunoo says with all the confidence he can showcase.

Letting Jungwon know that it was okay to be the way he was.

That is was okay to fall in love with the same gender.

Jungwon hugs Sunoo's hands on his shoulders, letting a few tears escape his eyes before turning around and taking Sunoo into a real hug.

"Why doesn't he seem proud of me though? Why does he laugh at the thought of us being a thing? Maybe I'm being unreasonable but why does he have to think that I'm joking whenever I bring up the topic of him falling in love with me?!"

Jungwon speaks out, telling Sunoo all that had been weighing his heart down.

Sunoo doesn't say anything and let's Jungwon speak.

He wants him to let out everything.

"Sunoo hyung, he cares so much. Too much even but, I don't know why he thinks it's funny to think of us in a relationship"

Sunoo pat's Jungwon's back humming sweet melodies in his ears to calm him down before he cuts in to speak.

"Is this said person perhaps Jay hyung?" Jungwon's taken by shock.

How does Sunoo know who he's talking about? Did he accidentally give him out while he was ranting to him? He doesn't know but his world feels like it stopped spinning for a minute.

"How did you-"

"It's obvious Jungwon-ah. I mean, have you seen the way Jay looks at you? I wish someone looked at me that way too" Jungwon has no idea what Sunoo's taking about but let's him continue "he's obviously in love with you but maybe, he's scared?"

"Why would he be scared?" Jungwon asks, playing with Sunoo's hair as a distraction.

"Not everyone is strong enough to accept themselves. He might even think that you'd be disappointed in him if he was actually different? Maybe he thinks you only joke about that to yk? Joke about it."

Jungwon never looked at it that way.

He always thought that Jay was trying to lead him on but now looking at it this way?

Jay needed more help than he did.

"Thanks Sunoo hyung"

"Hey sun!" Sunoo turns his head to look at the owner of the voice that had called out his name and saw Jake running towards him.

A small smile creeps it's way to Sunoo's face as he waves at Jake.

"What brings you here?" Jake shrugs, making himself comfortable next to Sunoo on the roof of their dorm building.

"Thought I'd get a smoke" Jake says casually before turning his face to look at Sunoo side eyeing him.

The visible disgust on Sunoo's face had him bursting into laughter which seemed to make Sunoo judge Jake even harder.

"You're so cute" Jake says while pinching Sunoo's cheeks.

"Yeah, and I will live to be cute for a long time... unlike someone" He pushed Jake's hands off of his cheeks before folding his arms across his chest.

"Calm down princess, I was just joking~" Jake explains before pulling Sunoo by his shoulder and side hugging him.

"Call me that one more time and I will make sure you don't live another day." Sunoo warns and pushes the clingy boy away.

"Moody huh? I love that so much AHH how it turns me o- Mhmp" Jake tried speaking but couldn't when Sunoo put his hands over his lips and shushed Jake to keep quiet.

Jake obeys, staying quiet and looks at the direction Sunoo was looking just to find Sunghoon leaning on the roof tops railing and letting out a puff of smoke.

"He smokes?!" Sunoo whispers a yell into Jake's ear making him nod hesitantly.

The both of them observe from the side as Sunghoon stands up straight and rests his back on the railing once again, throwing his head back to relax and let's out another one of his smoke puffs.

Sunoo feels his heart race at the sight, unable to control the blood from rushing into his cheeks.

God, he's one hot bitch.
____________________________________

I smell a small crush forming :b but isn't he the same dude who slapped Sunghoon? Like damn pick a side 😔

Hate him or love him, Sunghoon is hot 😩