Two

'°•

"Mint chocolate is the worst flavor out there"

Niki argued as Sunoo glared at him, huffing and puffing "As if you're one to say" Sunoo paused briefly, standing up in a dash and crossing both his arms on his chest "You literally microwave your strawberries"

"Microwaved strawberries are arguably better than mint chocolate flavored anything" Jake now cut in the twos conversation, agreeing with Niki.

Sunoo scoffed and just sat back down on the couch, biting his tongue back.

It had already been a month since their first encounter and they've gotten fairly close.

It was really all Sunoo tho, he was the one who involved himself into their matters and made constant effort to know them.

Him having the most comforting aura didn't help them either, getting used to the boys warm and bring presence.

It just felt as though, Sunoo brought bright energy with him wherever he went.

Admit it or not, they had already made a special place for Sunoo in their heart, accepting him as their own.

Well all except, Sunghoon.

The older seemed to hate Sunoo's presence for no exact reason. The smallest thing Sunoo did would piss the pale boy.

Which wasn't a big deal but, it's Sunoo we're talking about. He always only had people loving him so, someone hating his presence didn't sit right with him.

Having to do everything and anything to get along with the older.

Sunoo made effort, he truly did but, Sunghoon's cold behavior threw him off.

"This is why both of you are gonna die single" Sunoo mumbled under his breath, loud enough for the both of them to hear.

Jake chucked, finding the sulky side of Sunoo cute before standing up next to him and pinching his cheeks.

"Aigoo, I won't die single as long as I have you by my side" He winked, taking Sunoo by surprise.

Over time, Sunoo had learned that Jake had a problem with flirting with people, he really couldn't control himself from flirting with whoever came in contact with him. It was as if the boy had an addiction to taking people by surprise.

As much as Sunoo would deny it, he always got flustered by the boys comments, feeling a flood of butterflies filling his stomach each time.

Sunoo pushed Jake softly to stand up again and, felt his cheeks warm up.

"Ew, Sunoo hyung is blushing again" Niki commented, doing a gagging gesture.

Sunoo glared at the youngest before eventually hiding his face behind his hands.

"Oh~~ did I make Sunoo blush again? How cute" Jake loved teasing Sunoo and he especially loved seeing the boy blush under him.

Don't get them wrong tho, their feelings for each other were completely platonic, neither of them having any romantic feelings for one another.

"Geez, I'm going to Heeseung's room. You guys are annoying" Sunoo said and stuck his tongue out at the two of them.

"it's hyung to you Sunoo!!" Jake yelled as he saw Sunoo wave him off and walk towards Heeseungs room.

Sunoo was the closest with Heeseung now, both of them instantly clicking.

Sunoo liked funny and easy going people. Matter fact, those were the kind of people he liked to surround himself with, not people like Sunghoon.

Heeseung too liked the boys warm and goofy personality, he liked teasing the boy but not to an extend the boy would find himself uncomfortable.

Heeseung knew his limits and where to draw the line, which, Sunoo loved most about the older.

It was his favorite thing about Heeseung.

How Heeseung wasn't over mature but, he definitely wasn't immature either.

How he knew instantly what made Sunoo uneasy.

How he caught himself before saying something that might catch Sunoo off guard.

But, how he also knew how to make the boy smile.

How to get the boy to pout at his innocent teasing's.

And especially how, he easily made the younger find comfort in him.

Sunoo took a deep breath, standing in front of Heeseung's door, not being able knock on it.

For some reason, Sunoo always got nervous around Heeseung. It wasn't that he liked Heeseung because if he did, he would surely know.

It was just that, as easy going and funny Heeseung was, he was also very intimidating.

Sunoo would catch Heeseung staring at him from time to time and, it wasn't the soft stare, it was always that very intense stare you'd use to admire something that caught you off guard.

Something so beautiful that, you'd have to look at it twice to make sure that it even existed.

Sunoo balled his fist, ready to knock on Heeseung's door but, right as he did, he felt someone open the door from the inside, his fists landing on the person's chest harshly. 

Sunoo heard the person grown, immediately grabbing the person's hand and slowly pulling them closer to himself before placing a soft hand on his chest to caress it's pain away.

It was an instinct really. Sunoo's nature didn't allow him to hurt someone and not treat them right after.

That wouldn't be Sunoo like.

Not even looking at who it was (he just assumed it was Heeseung) he started stroking the area that had come in contact with his fists.

Sunoo softly stroked his hands over the boys chest, making sure he'd take all the pain away but, what he hadn't realize was that the boy he was so gently caressing was in complete shock.

So much so that, he couldn't get himself to utter a single word and just stared at Sunoo taking care of the impact he had left on his chest.

"Sunoo, I think that's enough"

Heeseung's voice rang through Sunoo's ear but his eyes widened, not because he felt embarrassed but because, he realized that Heeseung's voice was coming from behind him not, from in front of him.

No no no, that can't be true. If Heeseung was standing behind him than who was he caressing for this long?

Please be Jay, Jungwon works fine too. Anyone, literally anyone but him.

Sunoo hoped- no, he wished.

He wished it was anyone but Park Sunghoon.

But ofcourse, his luck was just not by his side today.

As soon as Sunoo lifted his head up to meet the boys eyes, he saw the only pair of eyes he dreaded. Wished not to see or look back at his own eyes.

Park Sunghoon.

Who was in fact, glaring back at Sunoo with his intense stare.

"Get away from me"