Chapter 11

Okkk~ So no one entered my contest at all, only one person.. Which was SEALEIGH(:! But I'm still upset that no one else entered.<\3 AND TO WARN YOU!!! SEXUAL PARTSSSS ARE COMING YOUR WAY! Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

I stood there infont of the door way, not sure what happened around me. All that mattered was, WHAT IN THE F*CKERY IS SHE DOING HERE!! OUT OF jail. I forogt my phone was in my hand so, It slipped through my hand and... CLACK! I ignored it and said to Mikey, "WHAT?!? SHE CAN'T BE HERE! WHAT THE F*CK!" I scream-whispered, but more into a yell. Mikey was about to explain, but he was stopped. "Hello, Faith. I haven't seen you in awhile." My ex mom smirked. Yeah I called her my ex mom because she's not my mom anymore. I looked away and stood there. She came closer to me, while I kept on taking little steps at a time. "Don't you dare touch me. At.All." my voice was sincere and mean. My ex mom kept on coming closer, when she was about to hit me I caught her clentched fingers and stopped it. "Bitch, let go of my f-" I saw that the police's name was Deputy Santiago. She quickly got out her tazer gun and clicked the button. ZIIIIPPPPP! She fell to the ground uncautious. "Don't worry she'll be out of your sight in no time" Deputy Santiago smiled and cuffed her. Dragging her lifeless body to the back of the car.

~Few hours later~

I took a quick shower and putted on something decent for my date. I wore my black leggings, and a white peter pan colared shirt. I curled my hair, and putted only mascara on. With a little bit of eye liner. I applied my pink baby lips and headed downstairs. Madison wasn't ready yet so, I decided to wait outside. My phone was on blast, so I danced to 'Everybody Knows' the choreography by Selena Gomez, and nailed it. "You ready to leave?" I truned and smiled, but it was Mikey... Wait... Why was Mikey saying that to me? Im soo confused! "Um.. Where's Madison?" "He's out....Come on I need you to get to the park! THAT'S where your first clue is!!!" I laughed and played along. He grabbed me by my hand and we sped walked to the park. As we arrived, Sam was sitting on the bench. She handed me a note and I read it, 'Hey, babe. I decided to do a little something(: So head on over to the shore. -Mad<3'

"Have fun!" Sam answered. "I doubt it. Hahah" Mikey then walked me to the shore and you wouldn't believe who was there.. NICK! ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME. I cooled my temper and I smiled. "I hope this date will go well. If Madison does anything, I'll beat him up" Nick said while handing me the 2nd note. 'Remember this bench and this place?(; I sooo remember. The time I fell in love. With. You. Now go where you see a tall guy with balloons.-Mad<3' Mikey smiled and I replied back to Nick, "Thanks, and no thanks. I already have Mikey, and Justin to do that." I said sarcastically.

~Few minutes later~

Mikey and me finally arrived to wear I saw a tall big man with many balloons in his hands. "You must be the beautiful women, here you go." He said. He also handed me 1 red rose, '2 more stops baby, and we'll actually have our date. I can't wait to kiss those soft lips of yours(;-Mad<3' I jumped up in excitment and hurried. I didn't have a location, so I thought.. What place does he want me at now? "I'm guessing the booths." Mikey came out of nowhere. We tried that and he was right! On the photo booth, there was a picture of Madison and me making the most weirdest faces ever. Then the last one was us kissing. I blushed and read out loud, "Okay, now make one more stop, walk 30 steps straight and turn to your left. Can't wait to see you.-Mad<3" I did what I was told and no one was there. When Shealeigh ad Louis came towards me. "Have a fun night, see you soon(:" Mikey whispered. I walked towards them, and they linked my arms. I shook off Louis's arm and he putted his hand on my shoulder. I pushed it off. Shealeigh gave me a devasting look, "What? Not my problem.." I whispered into her ear. "Have a good night. USE PROTECTION!" She laughed and left with Louis. I followed the lights that were on the tree. I finally got to where I needed to be. At the beach house.

Just then, our slow song came on. Nothing Like Us. I got twirled around and saw Madison inches away from me. "I hoped you liked what I did." I looked around and nodded in agreement. "Deffinitatly. I love it so so so so much." He placed a kiss on my lips and I engulfed my hands to his cheeks caressing it. What felt like hours, I pulled back and said, "Lets eat." He nodded and led me to the table. He pulled out my chair and I sat down. The things that men do when their on a date. I giggled and he sat down.

~Madison's Pov~

After we ate, we both got settled down. I carried her bridal style to one of the rooms and starting playing with her hair. "Babe." I said whispering. "Yess baby." Faith answered back looking into my eyes. "ILoveYou!" I said in one breath. She blushed and smiled hugely. But she didn't say a thing for 5 minutes. I waited for her response when she replied, "ILoveYouToo." "Always and Forever." I smiled, and starting kissing her soft lips. They lingered ever so softly that seemed like forever so I slid my tounge across her bottom lip, I bit my lip and she letted me explore her mouth. I got on top of her and starting grinding slowly on her body. I kissed down to her chin, then to her neck. She moaned slightly and I lifted up her shirt, kissing her chest. She played with my hair and I moaned ever so sexily. And then we did our sexual buisness(;

OKOKOKOKOK~ Hai guisec: So I hoped you like this update! I'm sorry i haven't updated in awhile. I forgot I had MCAS this whole week, so I've een exhausted ever since. But I'll deff update this weekend!(:

FAN COMMENT VOTE SHAREE:3 Shanks yeww~Faith