Chapter 10

~Still Mikey's Pov~

I walked to Madison's house, with Sam. My mouth was shut the whole time, even when she tried to make small talk. I held my hand up telling her I wasn't going to speak to her. She just nodded and looked down. "Well, I just wanted to say I was sorry geez." Sam mumbled, and I just shook my head.

~Few minutes later~

I opened the door leaving to a quiet house. I sighed and totally forgot Madison and Faith were out for ice cream. "Madison and Faith aren't here right now. But I hope they will be soon, their out for ice cream." I told her in a mean voice saying that I really didn't want to talk to her. I walked away and sat on the couch and waited for them.

~Sam's Pov~

I walked to Madison's... well it's Faith's house too, but anyways I walked to the house with Mikey. He didn't talk for the whole time. I know he's still mad at me and doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I understand because I regret myself ever saying those things. When I tried to open my mouth for small talk he would put up his hand not looking awayfeom his phone, telling me he doesn't want to talk. I just nodded and mumbled, "Well, I just wanted to say sorry geez." I didn't know wha he reacted to that, but I bet he wouldn't care. A few minutes later we arrived. "Madison and Faith aren't here right now. But I hope they will be soon, their out for ice cream." Mikey told me in a mean voice. I just sighed and sat atthe end of the stairs.

~Madison's Pov~

I held Faith's hand swinging it back and forth. Laughing and smiling, while the beautiful sky shines bright. The wind would blow Faith's hair once in a while. Yeah, It melted me inside. I just wanted to tell her how much I loved her, but I can't just yet. Not until our 2nd date. & our anniversary is coming pretty soon. I felt everything around me was going off into fireworks. "Madison?" "Yess, babe." I smiled, but having that nervous feeling in me makes me get goosebumps.

~Pov Over~

We were walking back to the house when I said, "Madison?" "Yess, babe." he smiled and I bet he was feeling nervous. "I just wanted to tell you that, your the most amazing and a wonderful boyfriend I could imagine to have. I'm happy that I have you and your my night and shining armor. I know that last part sounded cocky but," I had explained after licking my ice cream. Madison giggled and listened in licking his ice cream. "Your my everything. I hope nothing will EVER get in the way of our relationship.(:" I smiled emphasizing the word 'ever'. I shoved my cone in my mouth. Madison laughed and replied, "Your beautifully amazing Faith, even when you shove food in your mouth and still manage to look gorgeous. No matter what happens were here till the end. I've been here ever since I bumped into you on the shore. Your staying here." he pointed to his heart. "In. My. Heart. Always." We were now in front of my house well Madison's, we faced each other looking in each others eyes. My boyfriend leaned down and kissed my lips passionetly. I smiled through the kiss when he pulled back and said "I. Love. You. Faith. and I really mean it." I blushed bright red, making him kiss my cheeks. "ILoveYouTooMadison" I kissed him one more time on the lips.

~Shealeigh's Pov~

I have to make this work! I kept on practicing on what I was going to tell Faith. I was going to call her, but I didn't budge. I plopped myself on the couch sighing. Right when I knew what I was going to do.

~Louis and Nick's Pov~

I sighed and looked through her pictures. When I spotted us at the NRG Tour and at every tour we went to. Chicago, Arizona, Conneticut, here, LA..... I smiled when a tear rolled down my cheek. I kept scrolling when someone took a picture of me, her, Madison, Mikey, Shealeigh, Julian and the others laughing on the floor. More tears ran down my cheek. I locked my phone and looked up at the ceiling.

~Mikey's Pov~

F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO TELL FAITH?!?!?!?! HER MOTHER IS OUT OF JAIL FOR A SHORT PERIOD!!!!!! I frantically walked back and forth while she was in the kitchen talking to Mrs. Alamia, and with a girl officer. I was shaking, so I quickly called Faith.

~Call Conversation~

F: Mikey? What's up?

M: Hey, yeah um... um...

F: Haha, speak. Stop letting your tounge get stuck into your braces. JKJKJK

M: Hahaha, shush. Anyways, y-y-your umm.... M-m-m-mom is out of jail for a short period......

I said whispering into the phone. She busted into the door ending the call and dropping her phone on the floor. CLACK! Madison picked up her phone, but it wasn't cracked but her phone cases broke open. We all cringed at the sound. You could tell steam was coming out of her ears "WHAT?!? SHE CANT BE HERE ! WHAT THE F*CK!"

Heeeey dere sexy peopleee(; LOOOOL. Well I hoped you liked this chapter. It was a quick one. Sorry if its not good like the others. I couldn't do any updating this weekend because of problems...:/

I will deff update!!! No promises this time, but I will. I'll bet you.

If I don't update then you guys can punch me on the arm. Through the screen.

If I do update then you guys will help me with getting more reads(; xDD

GOOD LUCK. You have to comment or inbox me if im losing the bet xx

OH and I'm having a contest! There's going to be parts.

The mom's evil helper:

Taylor's group: (TWO PARTS for this)

Any of the boys best friends:

Nick, Louis or Mikey's gf:

If you want the part, inbox me what part, why, and your basic info. ( Your hobbies, color and things like that) This will end until Friday! GOOD LUCKK!!!((: Lovee youu guyss. P.s. If no one enters then, I'll just be sad. Very upset.

FAN VOTE COMMENT SHARE ~Faith