Chapter 8

I couldn't help myself so I slammed the door in her face. I did feel guilty about it but, I really didn't care. A few minutes later, I was finsished with my breakfast and Madison was too. "So, what time are we going out babe?" I said smiling. "At 5." he answered back blushing big. I nodded, as I was right about to get my backpack and head for school when, the door bell rang AGAIN. I opened the door and scream-whispered, "WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT?" I looked at the Shealeigh and apologized many times. She nodded saying it was okay.

~Shealeigh's Pov~

Idunno what made me do this, but I walked pasted Madison's well It's Faith's house too while I was heading to school. I stopped in my tracks and walked backwards. I rang the door bell and Faith answered it, "Shealeigh? What are you doing here?" she angrily said while shoving bacon into her mouth. Same old Faith. I was just about to speak when she slammed the door in my face. It hurted me, but I stood there for I don't know how long. I rang the door bell again, "WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT?" I cringed and she apologized so many times. I nodded saying it was okay. "I....I...I um wanted t-to talk to y-y-you." I stuttered stupidly and hitted my head with my palm. "Fine, on our way to school."

~Pov Over~

(A/N: If you see that ALOT in my stories, don't judge because I'm still learning the process, In not doing that. Like switching it off off that person's pov and yanno. It's difficult.)

I walked into the living room, grabbed my jansport backpack making Madison and mine's fingers intertwine. I hummed 'Little Things by One Direction' while heading to the door. Right when we reached the door I sang out loud, "Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me. But bare this in mind, It was all meant to be and, I'm joining up the dots with the dimples on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." I smiled looking up into his gorgously chocolate brown eyes. "I love your voice baby. Always and forever." With that he kissed my lips smoothingly. Then, Madison opened the door and said, "Anything for my lady." He bowed down and guestered me through the door. I laughed and pecked him on the cheek. "Your funny. Thanks boo." "Your welcome" He grabbed my hand and locked them together. I swayed our hands almost forgetting to talk to Shealeigh. I just texted her, since she wasn't with us. I told her to leave before we left for school. I typed in, 'Talk. After school. Bye.' I hit send. I never thought I would still remember her number but I still do. The things that happens to me. ~Shakes my head~ xDD

~Nick & Louis's Pov~

I checked on Twitter and Instagram. She hasn't been retweeting me or anything. Faith's been having her own little bubble by ignoring me and everything she can do to avoid talking to me. I always like her photos on Instagram and I favorite everything she tweets. Even qoutes. Maybe I'm annoying her or... I don't know. I just need her back. Every time I try to think of a happy place or even dance, my saddness ruins it. Now, I have to face myself seeing her because we go to the same school. Justin is on the other side of the school building, while Madison, Faith, Me, Shealeigh, Mikey and Sam are on the opposite side.

~Pov Over~

I walked up the street almost to school. Now your all probably wondering If I'm late to class and everything like that, school doesn't start until 7:20 am. Right now it's only 6:52 am. We ran into Mikey and Sam on the way. They were both arguing. Now let me tell you a little something. They used to be bestfriends until Sam had called him something, which was annoying and other things. Mikey got mad at her so he started to fight with her and their fighting like bitches. "CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! Have you guys ever listened to yourselfs agruing? Look at you guys. To be honest you two are fighting like a bunch of blonde bitches going off on a damn ramp page." We both said in union. We looked at each other, "WE CAN READ EACH OTHERS MINDS!" I confidently said loud and clear.

~Louis's Pov~

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! Have you guys ever listened to yourselfs agruing? Look at you guys. To be honest you two are fighting like a bunch of blonde bitches going off on a ramp page." I heard Madison and Faith scream. I ran over to them and saw that everything was okay. They all stopped laughing, while Mikey and Madison did their handshake with me....

~Pov Over~

"Wtf is he doing here." I rolled my eyes mumbling. I heard Sam say something but not clearly, I looked at her and my eyes lit up. She smiled a little bit and stared out of space. "Hey, Sam. It's been weeks since we haven't talked to each other..." Louis claimed looking down at the ground. "Oh, hey Louis. And yeah I guess so."

~At School; Dance Class~

"ALRIGHT KIDS GET INTO POSTION!" Our choreographer Chris had yelled with his strong lungs. I was in the first row with Madison, Mikey, and Sam. Of course Shealeigh, Nick, Taylor-_- and Louis was behind us. We danced to Love Me Like You Do, the choreo from Nick Demoura, and practiced it many times.

(A/N: If you haven't checked it out yet search it on youtube!xD i would put the link but Im using my phone rn. Sorry.) I did it the dance alone with Madison perfectly and everyone clapped for us. We bowed down while saying thank you. The one I didn't like was Taylor's comment. "YOU CANT EVEN DANCE YOU LITTLE WORTHLESS CUNT! I CAN DANCE BETTER THAN YOU!" I cringed and went up to her. I punched her in the jaw and she stumbled back. "You don't know what the f*ck I'm capable of. BACK OFF OR YOU'LL GET BEATEN WORSE!" She shook it off and acted like she was fine. I knew she wasn't. Smh. I walked away, grabbed my things and left...

FAN VOTE COMMENT AND SHAREE!! Shanks you very much for taking your time to read my stories. Much love always~Faith