Chapter 2

Still Madison's Pov*

When she starting blushing even more It melted me deep down. I saw her looking at me, and I blushed myself. She walked over to me and hit my arm. I rubbed it like it hurted. "Ow. that hurted yanno." I smiled and Faith playfully answered, "Oh im sorry want more? Hahaha" I nodded my head side to side saying 'no'. She giggled and it was the most cutest giggle ever. She motioned me that we can leave now. I followed her from behind, when we were about to get out of the house something stopped us. "H-hold It RIGHT THERE MISSY!" Her mom slurred her words. I can tell she was drunk and she knew it too. We stood their and looked behind us. "WHAT DO TOU WANT!?!" Faith screamed as loud as she could. Right before my eyes she slapped her across the face. Faith fell down and starting crying. I helped her up and tried running out the door with her. "DONT YELL AT ME WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Her druken mom screamed back virously. I budded into the fight because Faith doesn't deserve this. "FIRST OF ALL WHY ARE YOU ABUSING HER?!?! SHE DID THE RIGHT THING.! OK. ALL YOUVE BEEN DOING WAS TRASHING HER ! YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT HER OR NOTHING IN PARTICULAR ! Just leave HER ALONE! because your dead to her." With that I left the house carring Faith's suitcase, while she was walking right next to me. I mumbled under my breath saying that her mom was useless and everything I could describe a 'mom' who does that to her own daughter even when their drunk. Faith stopped crying right when we left.......

Pov over* (Idunno why I say that but Im used to it.-.)

---Few minutes later @ Madison's house---

As I layed on Madison's bed, I got a notification from Twitter. It read ' _MadisonAlamia ' is now following you. I looked up from my phone and he smiled. I saw the tweet he made and mentioned me in it. 

' @_MadisonAlamia chilling with the most beautifullest girl, who can light up my day by a second.<3 @Faith_BeICONic ' I tweeted him back and everyone was trying to jump into my conversation. I ignored it and went on Instagram. After a few minutes on Instagram I started talking to Madison. "I need to tell you something......." He paused from what he was doing and looked at me straight in the eye. He walked over to me, sat down and listened... "Thank you sooo much Mad for being here for me. If it wasnt for you i wouldnt be here right now. Btw thanks for calling me beautiful. Haha. Your cute yourself and beautiful too. And I never knew I could light up your day by a second." I blushed and looked at the floor. By the minute my chin was lifted up and he made me look into his chocolate brown hazel eyes. "Hey. Don't be scared. You look cute when you blush. And yess you do because your the best and I like you.(:" Madison replied back smiling as big as he could. I hugged Madison for as long as I can remember when someone ruined our moment ..... AGAIN. "Uhm *cough cough* Sorry to interupt but can I join?" The person looked soo fimilar until i noticed it was Mikey......... i paused and waited for a moment. Madison knew that look in my face and just sat there his arms around my waist. "Mikal........ W-hat are you doing here?" I answered. He first didnt recgonize my voice until 1 second later. He kept rubbing his hand back and forth behind his neck. "I didnt know you were here. I decided to come here because I got bored. I disnt ask anyone to come so I just came....." He came into the room and sat down next to me. I move away from him and gave Mikey the ugliest look i could ever have. He kept on apologizing over and over again but I didnt accept it. After it felt like hours I spoke to him, " Look keep apologizing all you want but Im done. THOSE FEW YEARS AGO? I TRIED MAKING THINGS BETTER! TRIED. I did the right thing and you stood me up just like Nick. So therefore I dont want to hear ANOTHER DAMN PEEP!" after that I stormed out of the room when someone grabbed my wrist. I stopped at my tracks and stood there. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed at the person, I didnt realize who it was. He let go and walked back. I turned around and It was Mad. "WAIT MADISON IM SO SORRY!" I yelled from across the hall and ran after him. I caught up, I turned him around and hugged him so tight as ever. I apologized a many times I could. He kept saying it was okay and that he understood...........I cried and cried when Mikey ruined everything.... 

"Faith let me explain! please!" He looked me in the eyes and I saw pain i him....... I couldnt bare just to even look at his face. I pulled him by his arm while I was holding Madison's hand behind me dragging Mikal into Madison's room. By the time we got to his room I shutted the door and stood there.......

HAAAAI SO THIS IS CHAP 2!!(: Tell me how it is!! VOTE, BECOME A FAN AND SHARE!!!!! Thanks~Faaithh