Chapter 7

I started cutting only three lines on both hands. When I heard footsteps running up the stairs, I knew it was them. Why were they running? They don't even know- SHIT! I LEFT THE CABINET DOOR OPEN! F*ck. What am I going to tell them?!?! I washed my arms quickly and sounded like i was washing my face. I didn't cut deep as I wanted to but, the blood stopped.

~Mikey's Pov~

Me, Madison and Sam-.- were waiting for Faith. Madison was In deep conversation with Sam, when I saw Faith running back home, with tears in her eyes. I wasn't the only person who knew because Sam noticed it too. She looked at me and I rolled my eyes. I ran after her with Sam and Madison right behind me. I quickly rushed through Madison's door and searched everywhere in the kitchen. No where to be found. That's when I found the cabinet door to the knives were open. Tears ran down my cheeks. Sam anxiously screamed, "Oh no, Please no!" She ran upstairs and we followed her fom behind. I got to the bathroom door, and started banging on it. "FAITH OPEN UP! PLEASE DONT DO WHAT your doing!" I whispered those two words and cried. Madison started talking frantically, trying to let Faith open the door.

~Pov Over~

I heard Mikey scream, "FAITH OPEN UP! PLEASE DON'T DO WHAT your doing!" I heard him whisper those two last words, he knew what I was doing. I felt pain in me and I opened the door. I saw them on the floor croutching, their hands in their head. I heard sobbing and I knew they were crying. I began to speak, "Hey, I'm sorry. I....I...I just um." I starred at them but I couldn't finish my sentence. They bolted up their heads in relief, leaving their eyes red and puffy. "Why?" Madison said with pain in him. I cringed to myself, gesturing them to come to the guest room, which was my room now. I sat down on my bed, and the plopped next to me. "Explain why your doing this to yourself...." Sam curiously said. I gave myself a few minutes to reply back. Then my mouth began to move, "I...I...I started to cut again, because of what happened to me this morning, and the class before last period." I explained everything to them and they were shocked, but mad at the same time. It was pretty funny because their faces were clutched together. I giggled for a bit, and remained silence again.

~Madison's Pov~

I letted my ears go on full explain mode. I started to cry because she was being bullied. I wan't the only one who was crying also. Right then, she said Taylor. I couldn't believe TAYLOR WOULD DO THAT TO HER! This is the reason why I hate her. I've hated her ever since because she did something to make me hate her.

(A/N: I don't wanna say it because this hating thing with Taylor is true. But I didn't get bullied by her js. We have minor issues. But Madison and Taylor does also.. So yeah, don't wanna spill it.) I became mad by the second, I noticed Mikey and Sam too. I just felt like confronting her, because she made everyone's lives miserable. Most everyone. We all sat in slience and just sat there.

~Taylor's Pov~

Ugh! That bitch doesn't have the right to say sorry to me. I confront her all the time, I'm fine with that because she's a snob-.- I still remember what she had done to Nick and Mikey. All I care about was Nick. I was in love with him and I still am. People say I'm the issue but its HER. HER UGLY ASS F*CKING SELF! One day I hope she dies in a hole. Because she's dead to me, and I will hate her for whatever situation!

~Few months later~

I happily got up because this the last week of May. Soon comes Summer vacation. Today was a friday so, I got up, fixed my bed, grabbed my phone putted it into the dock and headed for the shower. As I was about to hit the shower my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. and It was Madison<3 I smiled and clicked accept. Yess it says Madison<3. Were offically together now.

~Call Conversation~ (M for Madison, F for Faith)

M: Morning babe! Excited for the weekend?

F: Morning baby! And yesss deffiantly.

M: Well, I decided today lets go on a date. Me and you.

F: Haha, ok, and yanno you don't have to call me. Your right down the hall.

M: I know, I know. I'm lazy to get up.

F: That explains thatxD I g2g! I need to hop in the shower. See you in a bit. Love you babe!

M: I know I'm a genuis. Hahaha okay! Love you more.

F: Not possible.

I hung up and laughed , getting into the shower. I took a quick shower and headed to my closet. I picked out my white tanktop, a pink sweater/shirt from H&M's with my studded high waisted shorts. I grabbed my black demin boots and headed for the bathroom. I plugged in the blow dryer and dried my hair. I opened my make-up door revealing only my babylips, mascara, and eye shadow. I setted them on the counter, while plugging in my curling wand. I did everything in matter of minutes, and headed to Madison's room. I knocked on his door, and I heard shuffling towards the door. He opened it starring at me blankly. "Hi, babe." I said kissing his lips gently while blushing. I grabbed his hand pulling him with me to the kirchen. "Can I tell you something?" I heard him say his sentence and stopped right in front of the kitchen. "Yes, Anything." I smiled at him. "Well, first off you look amazingly beautiful as always. And I'm going to tell you everyday. Mostly, I'm really happy that your my girlfriend offically 2 months ago in Febuary. Your my everything, and whenever we kiss I feel like im high off of being drunk. You make me loose my breath, because everyday I hear your voice. I think It's always cute when you laugh and giggle. I will always forever love you from the moon and back." I smiled, while blushing. "Awwww, you made me tear. I love you more Madison." I placed a kiss on his lips, making a beeline for breakfast. "FOOD COME TO ME!!!!!" I screamed and Madison laughed. We both ate breakfast peacefully when the door bell ruined the moment. I quickly grabbed my plate with me, heading straight for the door. I opened it revealing the person I never wanted to see in my entire life.... "Shealeigh? What are you doing here?" I said with my mouth full of bacon, madly.....

HI DERE! HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! FAN VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PWEASE! Thankss~Faith^.^

P.s. What do you guys think is going to happen next? Do you think we will get back to being friends or not likely.

LEAVE THOSE COMMENTS BEELOWWW! & there's more chapters coming your way.