Chapter 6

FAN VOTE COMMENT SHARE<33((:

~Skipping to Friday~

I woke up to a snoring Madison next to me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him to the floor. He looked around and shrugged falling back to sleep. I got up, grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower. I stripped and turned on the water, standing there thinking of everything, running my fingers across my cuts. What's going to happen to me when I get into that school, what will I do to them? I washed all the negative thoughts and took a quick shower. I got out and wore my white cropped shirt saying 'Forever Young' in purple with black tights, to go with the shoes I wore my white/purple vlados. (Atlas-Ws btw) As I was about to turn the door knob, Madison, Spencer and Justin came running into the bathroom fixing their hair. Oh yeah did I mention I had to wake them up before I took a shower? I didn't. "How come you didn't wake me up Faith..." Spencer said in his cute little voice while frowing. "Aw, I'm sorry baby! I'll wake you up everyday okay." I smiled at him and hugged him. He nodded and went back to the bathroom. Justin and Madison starred at me, 'How come you can't do that to us?' I rolled my eyes and headed downstairs with my backpack hanging on my shoulder. My butt started ringing and I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. I looked at it and it was a notification from Twitter and Facebook. It said, '@LCONicholicous and @DaPitbull63 started following you' I rolled my eyes and looked at my Facebook. I had gotten ALOT of notifications and messages. Nothing but fans, talking about Nick, Louis and Shealeigh. So I decided to scroll down the page, when I found a long paragraph from Louis and Nick. I of course read it, but something hit me when they both said, 'I miss you, Faith. Please....<\3 Iloveyou<3' I sighed and putted my phone in my back pocket. "Morning, Faith. Pancakes are on the counter, feel free to eat as much." She smiled and I laughed. "Morning, Mrs. Alamia. I mean Debrah. Sorry, still not used to it yet. But I will and thanks.. For everything." I replied back and laughed grabbing 3 pancakes as always. Unless if I'm really hungry I'll grab at least 6. She nodded and hugged me.

*Nick's Pov*

Today's Friday and I've been trying to apologize on every thing to make Faith forgive me. I followed her on Twitter and wrote a long paragraph about her on Facebook. I cried to myself because I knew she wouldn't take me back. Louis texted me saying that he did the same. But he filled her Twitter with memories they had together. I just cried even more. I knew that she will never forgive us or Shealeigh. I wiped away my tears, and tweeted, 'I miss you sooooo much. You were the best friend of my life. We would always laugh at silly and stupid pictures. I miss us. You forgave Mikey........... Please forgive me too.:'( <\3 @Faith_BeICONic' (A/N: Follow me on twitter) I got off of Twitter and headed to school. I just hope I can talk to her agian.

*Pov Over*

Spencer, Justin and Madison were ready and we headed out to school. My butt rang again and Nick mentioned me in a tweet. I opened it and I didn't bother retweeting or anything. They both starred at me I just said, "It's nothing. Don't worry." They nodded and looked straight ahead. Then, Spenc was dropped off at school, so Justin walked to school with Madison and me. As we headed to school, we ran into Nick and Louis. That's just great. The boys did their handshake and I went in front of them. Justin ran up to me, "How come you didn't say Hi to them?" "Because I'm not their best friends anymore and I really don't care what they try to do. I have you, Spenc, Mad, Mikal, and Jason. I'm fine with having you guys, not them" I glared back and they heard what I said about them. I snapped my head back and walked alone. Justin just patted my back and nodded. I sighed loudly, and texted my boo.

*Text Convo* (If the font is diff, Im using my laptop, If it's just the reg font I'm on my phone.)

Me: MORNING SAMMIBEAR<333

Samantha: MORNING FAITHYPOO!((:

Me: Hahaha, so you wanna hang after school?

Samantha: Yupppp!!((: Well gotta head to class. I'll save you a seat!

Me: Haha okay thanks!

I ran into the school leaving the boys behind. "SORRY DONT WANNA BE LATE!" I screamed from behind me. I grabbed my things for first period and I ran again. I bumped into someone making myself fall to my butt. I grabbed my phone and got up. "Oh, looky here. I found the SLUT! Skipping class eh? Go back to hell you dirty bitch." Taylor pushed me into the lockers and I spoke back to her, "First of all Taylor, stop bullying me. Just because you got bullied when you were young, doesn't give you the f*cking right to do it to me. And no I'm not skipping, I never do." With that I pushed passed her leaving her face priceless. Tears formed into my eyes, but I wiped them away. I finally arrived and sat with Mikey and Sam.

(Samantha's nick name) I kept doodling on my paper in every class. Madison looked at me in a confused look, "What's wrong?" I just looked at him and said, "Nothing..." he new something was up. I sighed and waited for the bell to ring.

~5 minutes later~

BRRRRIINGGGG BRRRRINGGGG! The bell rang and everyone rushed out the class. I waited for everyone to leave and walked out, my head still looking at the ground. I bumped into someone AGAIN, and got pushed. "Sorry." I mumbled, I walked pass that person when it yelled at me. "Bitch, dont even. Go f*cking die, I wouldn't wanna see your face anyways! U couldn't even care less." Right then I knew it was Taylor. "Ugh, CAN YOU LEGIT STOP! WHAT THE F*CK HAVE I DONE TO YOU! IM ALREADY DEALING WITH THINGS OF MY OWN! YOUR SUCH A WHORE! You bitch." I pushed her and ran outside finding Sam, Mikey and Madison. Mikey and Sam really didn't like each other. Everyday they've been giving each other death glares. I ran outside and back home, never looking back. I opened the door and closed it. I threw my things in Madison's room and ran to the bathroom. Shutting and locking it. I slid down the door, began to sob every piece of tears. That's when I pulled out the small knife and started cutting on both arms.

*Samantha's Pov*

I kept giving Mikey death glares while in deep conversation with Madison. I saw Faith running outside and ran straight home. I saw tears dripping from her chin, I knew something was up. I looked at the both of them and ran after her. We all rushed into the door and headed to kitchen. She was always in the kitchen, when Mikey noticed one of the knives was missing. "Oh no, Please no!!!" I bolted upstairs and went straight to the bathroom.......

Hai dere! I hoped you liked this chapta! Idunno if it was any good but I hoped so.((: FAN COMMENT SHARE VOTE!! Shanks yeww. Oh and my friend's birthday is tmrrow.cx SHE TURNING DA 14!!!! I just had to say that. Her name is Khanara. yeah. lololol random. mkay bye