The System and The Past

TURO ON

Then a holographic screen appeared in front of me, surprising me.

[Memory transfer started.]

Then new memories came to my mind. It seems like my version of this world has been through a lot.

I lived with my mother on one of the Moons of the Concord Dawn System. I never met my father, but my mother told me he was an honorable warrior.

But it was during one night, when I was 10 years old, that I discovered I was a descendant of Tarre Vizsla, a powerful Force-using Mandalorian from over a thousand years ago, who also ruled Mandalore. With the same having been the voice in my dreams.

He told me that I had the potential to unify the people of Mandalore. Just as I could bring a new era of peace and prosperity to the Galaxy.

I then sought to learn more about the Force and the various abilities it provides, being able to do so thanks to a Holocron that my father left so that I could train, when the time came. Just as I began to train my skills as a Mandalorian. Under the tutelage of my mother, who was also part of the Vizsla Clan.

My mother also helped me build my own Light Saber. After I awakened my connection with the Force, my mother revealed to me that my father was a Jedi, but he died when I was very young. He died to protect me.

I then used the pieces I had, made from Beskar, to create my own Light Saber, which could be considered the opposite of the Dark Saber, because instead of having a black blade with white lines, the blade of my Light Saber Light was white with black streaks. Just like I created a Double Lightsaber, with its golden blades.

But not long ago, my house was attacked by members of Death Watch, which I discovered that my uncle, on my mother's side, is the leader of that group. And with the Dark Saber, he killed my mother, because in his eyes, she was a traitor.

I ended up being found by them, but thanks to my not yet properly trained Force skills, I managed to escape from them, taking my mother's old armor and weapons, and my father's old Jedi robes, which my mother kept in storage. in a secret compartment, which I discovered not long before.

Despite being a little injured, tired, and devastated by my mother's death, I managed to sneak onto a merchant ship that was leaving the Moon, allowing me to escape the Death Watch members. I got a Mandalorian Cruiser a few years later after stealing it from Death Watch. And of course I destroyed the tracker they placed on the ship.

And now I'm using my new Cruiser as a mobile base for Mandalorian groups that need help and/or shelter. With me having several Droids to help with the simplest tasks, such as cleaning the ship and keeping it organized, as well as cooking and navigating it.

I also did some works as a Bounty Hunter around the Galaxy. From capture missions to hostage rescue.

[Memory transfer completed.]

Then another message took the place of the previous one.

[Do you want to receive the Tutorial?]

[YES/NO]

I tried clicking YES. But my finger just went through the screen. So I tried to think YES, and this time it worked.

[Start by thinking "Skills" to open your Skills tab.]

Turo: {Skills.}

Then a flap appeared in front of me. Showing the Skills I currently possessed.

[Passive Skills]