Separatist Meeting

TURO ON

After finishing my business on Tatooine, my team and I headed straight to Geonosis. It didn't take us long to arrive, being received with some hostility from the planet's inhabitants. Despite not really liking the Geonosians in general, I couldn't help but recognize their skills in creating Battle Droids.

Now I'm waiting for Count Dooku, while my team kept an eye on the Eon Wyvern, my personal ship, and "home away from home". From the conversations I heard among the Geonosians, he was in a meeting with the other Separatist leaders. I then decided to check my equipment to make sure everything was in order. I started with my gauntlets. I checked everything. The Singing Birds, the Flamethrower, the Cable Launcher and the Hidden Blades. And everything seemed to be in order. Then I went to check my weapons, in my private arsenal, inside my quarters.

I started with my Beskar spear. It was a gift from Sledge, after I helped him with a rather complicated job.

 It was a gift from Sledge, after I helped him with a rather complicated job

Then I took a look at my Beskar sword. A gift from Sahn, after I saved her from an angry Wookiee on Kashyyyk. But not without him ripping off her arm, before being killed by me.

I took Sahn to an acquaintance of mine, who cured her and created a prosthetic arm for her, which has a Pulse Blaster, a communicator/recorder, a welder and a retractable blade

I took Sahn to an acquaintance of mine, who cured her and created a prosthetic arm for her, which has a Pulse Blaster, a communicator/recorder, a welder and a retractable blade. After that she gave me one of her Beskar swords, as she now had a new blade, and would not need another one.

Then I took a look at my other basic equipment, like my explosives and ammunition. And of course I couldn't forget my favorite weapon for long-range attacks. My Amban Phase-Pulse Blaster Rifle, or Amban Rifle for short.

I got it from a black market weapons dealer, after completing a small job for him, of course

I got it from a black market weapons dealer, after completing a small job for him, of course. Nothing too complicated, just escorting a shipment of supplies to Planet Ryloth. Where I made friends with some Twi'leks. And I ended up having a heated night with three Twi'leks, one with red skin, one with blue skin, and one with green skin. But I'll tell you about that another time.

While checking my equipment, I ended up grabbing my Lightsabers, but I quickly put them away in a secret compartment for safe keeping. But I kept the second one with me, just in case, which had belonged to my father, before he died.

After checking all my equipment, seeing that everything was in order, I left my ship, with Sahn next to me, soon meeting the "leader" of the Separatists, Count Dooku.

Dooku: So, you are the Mandalorian Jango informed me about.

Turo: That's right. He told me you wanted to meet me.

Dooku: Indeed. Come with me. We have a lot to discuss.

Turo: Only if my partner can accompany me.

Dooku: As you wish.

He said, then leading us down a corridor, through which several Geonosians were passing. We soon found ourselves just above the planet's main Droid factory.

Dooku: Impressive. Is not it?

Turo: Indeed. The ingenuity of the Geonosians never ceases to amaze me.

Sahn: Although your programming skills could be better.

Dooku: If you're interested. I could get you some Battle Droids.

Turo: I thank you for your kindness. But we already have Droid suppliers.

Dooku: I understand.

He said, then we started walking again. Arriving in a meeting room. Where were some of the Separatist Army's future allies. One of them being Nute Gunray. Which I tried very hard not to shoot him in the head as soon as I saw him.

Turo: {They probably want to hire us for something. Maybe even to kill Padmé. I'll wait a little. Before moving forward with my plan.}

I soon made a discreet gesture to Sahn, which she recognized and acted accordingly. It was then that San Hill, President of the Banking Clan, asked:

San Hill: What does this mean, Dooku?

This question was followed by another, this time from the Technological Union Foreman, Wat Tambor.

Wat Tambor: What are these Mandalorians doing here?

Such questions were followed by murmurs from others present. When Count Dooku signals everyone to calm down and says:

Dooku: There is no reason to be alarmed. This Mandalorian and his group could prove to be valuable allies.

Turo: Let's get straight to the point. And I'll let you know. We are not cheap.

Dooku: Money won't be a problem, I promise.

AUTHOR ON

After almost half an hour discussing the payment details. Count Dooku informed them what the job was. Assassinate the Senator of Naboo, Padmé Amidala. Something that didn't surprise Turo at all, as he already expected it. He agreed to the job, but only if he received half payment in advance. This did not go down very well with the majority. But one of those who accepted, even if reluctantly, was Nute Gunray. No surprise for Turo, as he knew the Viceroy would do whatever it took to get rid of Padmé. We soon received the first half payment and left. When we returned to the ship, with everyone gathered in the communications center, Turo asked Sahn.

Turo: Did you get what we need?

Shan: You bet it is.

She might not be visible, because of the helmet, but you could tell by her tone of voice, she was smiling.

Turo: Great. Now let's get out of here.

He says, soon the ship leaves Geonosis.