My Princess | Yandere!Doma x Reader

ANYTIME BEFORE THE ACTUAL STORY OF DEMON SLAYER

"Where do you think your going?"

I snap my head around at the sound of his voice, worried about what would happen. He wasn't supposed to be home this early, was he?

"Uhmm.. to see my friends." I mumbled, my palms were sweating, while anxiety shot through my veins .

"I thought I told you, little one, you need to ask permission. You can't just go anywhere. Besides, the sun will be up soon, you'd get burnt!" He said, although his words said that he was worried, his body language conveyed a completely different story, he had a big cheerful grin spread across his face, and his arms were wide, to welcome me into a warm embrace.

But after all, it was Doma, he always had a threatening presence, not matter what.

I reluctantly went into his arms, I do love him, I really do. But he can just be a bit.. controlling, but he wants the best for me, right?

"Oh, my love, my pretty girl, it's dangerous out there. If you wanted to see your friends, why didn't you say so? I will arrange for them to come around tomorrow."

"But Isn't Daki-"

"Ah ah ah, I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Ok.." I mumbled , slightly disappointed.

"Come here, beautiful."

I walked over to him, as he sat on his throne, before patting his lap.

"Come here, my princess."

I did as he asked, and he put his face into my neck, nibbling it slightly, making me let out a small moan.

" I love you, you belong to me, and only me. "

"I love you too."

I am really proud of this one, definitely my best one so far (writing wise, not plotline lol) Also Akaza's theme started playing as I was writing this (no clue why it's on my playlist, I hate Akaza, and you can take me to court for that, I will never change my mind) and I was like damn, writing about the guy you hate the most.

Thanks for reading xx