Play Fight | Makio x Reader

MODERN AU (Makio is not married) also I couldn't choose, so I put two things for this chapter.
(P/n) = pet name
(N/n) = nickname

Makio was currently straddling my waist, trying to tickle me. I had one hand on one of p her forearms, while my other hand was on her other wrist.

She pushed through my grip and started tickling my waist, collarbone, under my knees, any place that is ticklish, she got it. She knows me like the back of her hand, knows everything about me. Where I am ticklish, favourite food, favourite colour, favourite tv show, favourite book.

"PLEASE, MAKIO! STOP IT! PLEASE!" I screamed through tears of laughter.

"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY IT!"

"NEVER!"

"FINE THEN!" She started tickling me harder, more than before.

"NO! NO!"

"SAY IT!"

"OKAY, FINE!" She stopped tickling me and I paused for a moment to catch my breath. After a bit she started tickling me again.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD SAY IT!"

"I WAS CATCHING MY BREATH!"

"JUST SAY IT ALREADY!"

"OK OK! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN (p/n)!" She stopped tickling you and got off you lap.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She said, smugly.

I glared at her before she pulled me onto her lap and held me tightly. "I love you (N/n), never, ever forget it."

"I love you too, babe."

There isn't enough oneshots about the wives alone, it's always as a bonus with Tengen. Also if you liked the video at the top, there's two more parts on YouTube, I recommend them, they are really funny.
Thanks for reading xx