Birthday Boy | Tengen x Reader

AFTER THE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT

We're going to pretend Rengoku is still will be because me and Tengen both love him.

"Is everything ready?" Makio asked, in a hushed tone.

"Yes, Hina, is the cake done?" I questioned, before I turning to look at Hina.

"Yes it's all done." Hinatsuru replied.

"Oooo! I'm so excited!" Suma half squealed, half whispered.

"Well you better be quiet so you don't wake him up!!" Makio whisper-yelled.

Hinatsuru decided to stop the conflict between our co-wives, before we actually did wake him up.

I turned to Hina, "Do you know what time Rengoku is coming?"

"Sometime in the evening."

I have her a nod of appreciation. Once we had 100% confirmed everything was in the right place we snuck into the bedroom, where our shared husband was still sleeping.

"3, 2, 1, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORD TENGEN!"

He woke up a bit startled, and once he woke up a but, he looked at us all and hugged us together.

"Thank you, girls."

(Timeskip)

At about half 6, Rengoku had came to see Tengen.

"KYOJURO!" Tengen screamed, probably being the most excited he was all day, making me and the girls laugh.

"TENGEN! HOW ARE YOU? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He said with his usual booming voice.

(Another timeskip because I am lazy af)

After a long day, we finally decided to go to bed.

"Thank you so much, girls. I love you."

"We love you to." We all said, in unison .

Anything, for our Birthday Boy.

Happy Birthday, to the flamboyant God of Festivals and Flashiness. I was debating whether or not to make this a modern AU, because Tengen would absolutely go trick or treating, scare kids, and probably get himself arrested.

Also Happy Halloween! I am really excited because I am going as Nezuko! I am going to have to hum a trick or treat, while my friends can actually say it.

Thanks for reading xx