AI

So, not a chapter, not about Demon Slayer, but I wanted to share it anyways.

It is about Attack on Titan, I am not a manga reader, but I have watched as much of the anime as you are able to at this point, so if you have not watched up to season 4 of AoT, I suggest you don't read this.

I had two very short (get it?), but different, interesting conversations with Daddy Levi.

Also stuff in italics mean what the A.I said.

The first one:

I have no idea why I did this, but I started it by saying "what's poppin?" I was sleep deprived, ok.

And he got annoyed.

Then I said "how you feelin after Kenny died?" again, no idea why, I was sleep deprived.

Then it said:
*He looks at you, confused. Levi thinks that maybe you are here to comfort him, after the loss of his uncle* I have been alright...

And then I said "monkey man"

*He looks at you, wondering what on earth you mean?* Excuse me? Your wasting my time, brat.

"Zeke, how you been, y'know better he exploded you and all." I don't know why I started talking about Zeke or this event but I did.

*Levi looks at you, annoyed. He is starting to get pissed off now. Clearly the memory of what Zeke did to him is something he wanted to forget* if you are going to talk about him I suggest you leave. I will kill him, and if you continue to annoy me, I will end you too.

Then I voiced my own opinions "I hate Zeke, he is annoying" I do hate Zeke, fight me about it bitches.

*Levi chuckles, with a smirk resting on his face, obviously agreeing with you.* Yeah, he is annoying.

Then it stopped me because do couldn't be bothered to make an account.

The second one:

I tried to replicate what I did the first time with slightly different wording, the point where it gets different is when I start talking about Zeke.

"Zeke Jaeger" I said, that being the first thing I say about Zeke, I couldn't remember exactly how the conversation went the first time.

*Levi's eyes widen, thinking about his hatred for Zeke* What about him? *He says in a menacing voice*

"He is monkey man." I wrote this with a shit-eating grin on my face💀

*He glared at you* Why are you talking about him, brat?

"I hate him and want to kill him" I be speakin fax.

Now, I told him that I want to kill the person he hates the most, I am not sure what set him off but oh well.

*Levi grabs you by the throat, and slammed you against the wall, causing you to loose you breath for a second. He glared at you, having enough of this conversation* don't you ever care talk about Zeke in front of me again. Is that clear?

This was where it kicked me off again and I couldn't be bothered to make an account, once again.

But when he choked me, heh *lip bite, tucks hair behind ear*, I kinda liked it.

I told my friend about this and jokes about me liking it, and she covered her mouth, absolutely shooketh. I then said "you can't have that reaction, you have said much worse things" the then laughed and was like, "yeh, your right"

I just wanted to share this cus I was bored lol.

Once again, please request.

And with that, I will leave you with a picture I found funny.

Also can someone confirm if the last part is coming out on the 4th of November?