४ 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ४

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ४ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

╭─────────╮

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

╰─────────╯

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ४ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

 >By this point in time Ivy Knight has been pulled from her normal life, pulled to various time periods and planets, been to the End of Time, discovered the secret behind time, and yet this very moment running from a dozen TVA guards was the most scared she has been in who even knows how long.

Mobius didn't know who Ivy and Loki were, Hunter B-15 didn't know who they were, hell no one seemed to remember them at all! Ivy figured things might be a bit different when her and Loki got back but she didn't think this much would be different.

Ivy and Loki ran side by side as they were chased by Mobius, Hunter-B15, and a dozen or so TVA guards through the hallways of the TVA until they were being boxed in by another group of guards.

"Hold it right there, Variants!" One of the guardsmen yelled once the two were caged in.

"What is going on?" Loki pleated, almost completely out of breath from running halfway around the building. "Mobius, it's us."

"I don't know you." Mobius stated.

"It's Ivy and Loki!" Ivy tried to remind him. "Don't you remember us?"

Suddenly Ivy felt Loki's arms wrap around her tightly. Before she could ask what the hell he was doing, he stated, "Hold tight and trust me!"

"What-" Before Ivy knew it, she and the god were free falling off the side of the TVA building. They were cornered and Loki decided to use the one escape plan he could think of within moments notice. Jump off the side of the freaking building.

Thankfully, or close enough, the two landed on a flying transportation vehicle instead of free falling forever. Fortunately for Ivy, Loki broke her fall by landing on top of him.

"I am going to kill you Loki if they don't kill us first!" Ivy threatened as she tried to haul herself up.

Loki tried to help her up as he himself tried to stand on the moving vehicle. "I probably fully deserve that. But let's first-"

The driver of the flying car suddenly veered sharply to the right as they were about to run straight into the giant statue of the man at the End of Time. But they weren't quick enough and ended up cutting a line through the statue's cheek which sent the car to fly straight through a window of the nearest building.

This time Ivy wasn't as lucky and went sliding out of the vehicle's bed and rolled out onto the TVA's floor. The pure fear and adrenaline in her system caused her to be completely unaware of the various new cuts and bruises she just received from skidding along broken glass.

Soonly Loki tumbled out of the vehicle as well. "I'm fine. I'm fine. Are you fine?" He said to the half a dozen TVA workers who just watched them crash-land.

"Highly debatable." Ivy groaned as she got herself up.

"She's fine. We're fine. Morning!" The vehicle behind them then began to teeter back and forth on the ledge before falling front first, the driver screeching as it fell. "She'll be fine."

Ivy flinched as she heard the car hit something. She would have immediately ran to the rescue of the driver, but alas, she was already focused on keeping herself and Loki alive.