४ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ४

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ४ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

╭─────────────╮

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

╰─────────────╯

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ४ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

 > Once the three arrived at the correct floor and were out of the elevator Mobius began questioning the other two more about what happened at the End of Time.

"Okay, Sylvie kicking you guys through the Time Door into the past, that somehow started all this?" Mobius gestured to the blinking lights that lined the hallway.

"All I know is we were in the past." Loki answered.

"Considering Sylvie had He Who Remains' TemPad, that might be how we ended up in the TVA's supposedly nonexistent past." Ivy continued.

"Wait, that's who you said had my memory wiped?"

"Yes. He Who Remains." Loki answered.

"Is that what you're calling him, or that's his name?"

"That's how he referred to himself, yes." Ivy answered as the trio turned a corner of the seemingly never-ending hallway. She seriously didn't understand how no one ever gets lost around there.

"That's pretty arrogant. It's like calling yourself 'Last Man Standing'."

"Hey, isn't that the name of the show the guy who played Santa Claus is in?" Ivy questioned, to which Mobius confirmed even though he was confused as to why that's what she was thinking when time as it is seemed to be changing.

Loki on the other hand had absolutely no idea what anything in that sentence meant and decided to ignore the comment. "Uh, anyway... Is it arrogant if you can back it up?"

"Well can he back it up?" Mobius retorted.

"Yeah, I'd say so." Ivy answered.

"That's scary."

"Imagine a million of them." Loki added.

"I'd rather not." Ivy and Mobius said at the same time.

The trio then stepped into a very narrow elevator with walls painted blue and dingy lights above. The elevator couldn't have been any more than four feet wide, and maybe eight feet long.

"I've been in some creepy elevators in my time as a spy, but I think this one takes the cake." Ivy pointed out. "Very grateful I'm not claustrophobic right now."

"It's all right," Mobius reassured. "Where we're going is just a little off the beaten path." He then hit a button on the elevator with his shoe. "You know I have no memory of having my memory wiped."

Both Ivy and Loki shared similar confused faces, Loki with his hands on his hips and Ivy with hers crossed. "I- I think that's the whole point?" Ivy responded as the elevator began to move.

"You're sure you know where you're going?" Loki asked Mobius once they were off the elevator and headed down another hallway.

"Yeah, it's just right up here." In a few more feet the three turned the corner and walked through a small tunnel to get to the room they were headed to. "It's been a while since I've been down here. Actually, I'm not sure I've ever been down here."