४ 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 ४

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ४ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

╭─────────────╮

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

╰─────────────╯

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ४ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

> London, Uk, 1977 was the first place Ivy, Loki, and Mobius set out to find Sylvie. Here the plan was to blend right into the movie premier that was happening right around the corner. Ivy decided to wear a suit just as Loki and Mobius did for practicality. She opted for a navy blue one instead of a boring black and white combo.

"Thoughts?" Mobius questioned as the three exited out of a time door.

Loki looked around and sighed, "Sylvie's not here."

"We just got here." Mobius pointed out.

"It doesn't feel right."

"I know, but why?"

"In the past Sylvie has chosen apocalyptic areas." Ivy noted. "This seems to be the exact opposite to that."

"Maybe she's changing tack." Mobius countered. The trio began to walk to the front of the premier. "Plus, we got a hit on a TemPad that belonged to Hunter X-5 before it went dark."

"Well, if the TemPad went dark, then she found him first. No question." Loki stated.

"Yeah, I don't disagree." Mobius nodded. "But you said you both said you wanted to find Sylvie, right? With Dox and X-5 not responding, this is our only lead."

The trio made their way around the swarm of movie fans outside of the venue and snuck in through a door just off to the side of the main door. Once they were inside, they were met with even more of a crowd. This crowd however consisted of nicely dressed actors, producers, and other celebrities all standing around engaging in small talk.

The uniformed caterers standing off to the side reminded Ivy of a mission she did once years ago where she was disguised as a waiter. A ball was being held in honor of a very wealthy businesswoman who hired SHIELD to help make sure no funny business went down. Unfortunately for everyone involved there were a group of people who poisoned some of the drinks. Ivy hoped this mission would go a lot smoother than that.

"X-5 is an actor now?" Loki questioned.

"Or he's undercover." Mobius countered.

Ivy looked over to see X-5 walk through the main doors and immediately began greeting everyone with brief small talk. "Yeah, not too sure about that."

As X-5 was going around the room greeting everyone, Mobius decided to sneak into the line of people the hunter was talking to in order to catch him off guard. Ivy and Loki's jobs were to stand guard in case the hunter tried to walk off. Which is exactly what X-5 did the second Mobius confronted him.

"Let's catch up now, maybe." Mobius suggested as X-5 walked right into Ivy and Loki. "What are you doing down here?

"Hi." X-5 nervously greeted, trying to play off to the others in the room that everything was okay. "I'm actually really glad to see you three."

Loki seemed to notice the cameras flashing in their direction to which he seemed very smug about, smirking back at them. Ivy noticed this little moment to which she lightly elbowed him, earning a small "Hey!?" from the god. They were here for information, not an ego boost, Ivy thought.