४ 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 ४

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ४ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

╭─────────────╮

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

╰─────────────╯

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ ४ ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

> The beginning of the plan started out by Loki going ahead into X-5's holding cell while Ivy and Mobius wheeled in a very odd-looking machine that sounded like it was one use away from breaking into pieces. To Ivy it looked like some random machine you'd see in a children's book made of random pieces of metal. But from Mobius' brief explanation of the machine, it definitely wasn't meant for children.

"Uh... Where's B-15?" X-5, or rather Brad, questioned as he stood up from his spot on the floor.

"She's not gonna be attending this session." Mobius answered.

"Oh, I get it, So, you come in here without B-15 and I'm supposed to believe you're gonna torture me, Mobius?"

"Well, let's simplify everything." Mobius began. "You have information that we need. You don't want to give it to us. So, how do we find common ground?"

"You are gettin' desperate."

"You're not wrong. He's not wrong." Loki noted, messing around with a wire.

"We're definitely getting desperate." Mobius grabbed a tube from the device to connect to the wall.

Ivy stood up from where she was attaching a wire to the bottom of the machine. "No question there."

"I'll be honest with you, we're down to our last option." Mobius continued to attach the tube to the wall,

"And your last chance." Loki pointed out.

"This is cute." Brad quipped. "Which one of you came up with this script?"

"Because you're a tough nut to crack," Mobius began to turn a valve on the machine. "... you've left us no choice but to kind of ramp..."

"Uh, Mobius," Loki interrupted, pointing at the machine's handle. "Controller." It seemed as if they had 'forgotten' to also grab the controller.

"Right, okay. We can't start the festivities without that little baby. Stand by." And with that Mobius and the other two began to head for the door. That was then Loki and Ivy's cue to quickly shut the door, leaving them alone with Brad. Mobius then pretended to demand them to open the door. Ivy thought his acting was a bit off but as long as Brad bought it everything was going to go just fine.

"Turns out, there is actually one other option." Loki turned towards Brad and began walking towards the machine.

"You sniffed us out, Brad." Ivy also made her way over to the machine, a mischievous smile beginning to form on her face.

"We knew you would, because you're a clever chap." Loki added. "So, guess what?"

"We may have written a little script of our own." There was a hit of wickedness in Ivy's eyes. She may have found this a little too much fun, but she honestly didn't care too much about that at the moment.

"That thing does not work without the controller, though, so..." X-5 pointed out. "What're you gonna do?"

"This one?" Loki pulled out said controller from his back pocket. "Okay, great. We're gonna have a little Q and A."