Introduction and Dramatis Personae

Comenzar desde el principio

Naghûl usually refers to himself as a tiefling, as he possesses elven and fiendish blood. However, he was created as a chimera on Kaefondéra, a small island of the Prime Material World Toril. Therefore, he also possesses orcish and other heritage, so far unknown even to himself. As a warlock, he was supposed to lead an army whose goal was to wipe out an entire dwarven city. However, he felt remorse, so he maneuvered his army into a deadly trap and fled through a wandering portal, together with a few trusted chimeras. But immediately after Naghûl stepped through, it changed its exit and he was separated from his friends. He himself ended up in the City of Doors, more precisely in Undersigil. He spent several decades there and found a safe retreat in the Dead Nations. The lich Hargrimm proved to be a mentor for him to survive in this new environment. Gradually, Naghûl explored Undersigil and the Hive, where he met the sisters Raralia and Morânia some fifty years after his creation. He quickly developed romantic feelings for Raralia, an alu-fiend. However, it did not come to a lasting romance, it remained a temporary affair. During this time, Naghûl also joined the Society of Sensation. Together with other friends, Naghûl and the two sisters went on many adventures in the planes, but also on an island called Terra Equilibrium on Toril. There, Naghûl shared a common path especially with Morânia, the two fell in love and eventually married - giving Naghûl true stability in his life. The Sensate also thought it would be a good idea to start a double life as a musician in Sigil. He became the Blue Jay to stick out his tongue to society with his band Aucupium. In the process, he was joined by his friend Sgillin.

Naghûl is of medium height and slender, but quite athletically built. He has light blue skin and dark red hair, which he wears about shoulder length. His amber eyes and two strong, curved horns complete his appearance.

In order to lead and influence troops, Naghûl was created with charismatic appearance. He can be charming as well as threatening, lie one's head off and assume different roles with a snap of his fingers. His emotions are very powerful, which is not always to his advantage and can lead to rash actions here and there.

Sgillin

Sgillin was  born in the harbor quarter of Athkatla, one of the major port cities of  Faerûn

Sgillin was born in the harbor quarter of Athkatla, one of the major port cities of Faerûn. His mother was a human prostitute and died when he was ten years old - the equivalent of a five-year-old human child. He never met his elven father. As a street urchin, he soon came into contact with the local thieves guild and was trained there as a spy and thief. At the age of thirty, he signed on a ship and left Athkatla. In the following years he served on various ships and joined several mercenary groups, first as a jack-of-all-trades, later as a scout, spy, thief and archer. His dealings with the mercenaries and their pleasures, the fighting, the killing and the certainty that there is no tomorrow, shaped his worldview and character for a long time. At the age of eighty, on a scouting mission in the Misty Forest, Sgillin met the human ranger Amon who, despite his young age, had a remarkable wealth of experience, foresight and, above all, wisdom. With him, Sgillin shares a deep friendship. Amon was Sgillin's moral compass for a long time and he visited him again and again in the Misty Forest at irregular intervals. At the age of 126, Sgillin reached the island of Terra Equilbrium in search of a creature who had once been Amon's nephew Caraid. Unfortunately, he was unable to stop what had taken possession of Caraid, despite a direct confrontation. To this day, Sgillin has not gotten over this loss. Nor has he yet returned to Amon, as he cannot bring himself to tell the old man about it. In his search for Caraid, Sgillin also came to Sigil, which both fascinated and repelled him. But like with any good drug, he ignored the side effects: He visited the City of Doors more and more often, but was also glad each time he was able to leave. Sgillin fought in various wars against the threats to the island of Terra Equilibrium and after some time joined a druid coven, where he met his companion and so far only great love, the weretiger Lereia. Since this time, a deep friendship also connects him with Naghûl and his wife Morânia.