Kabir planned a trip so that Akta could change her mood. He also felt that he needed a break from work. So he talked to everyone and everyone agreed except Shreya and Sameer, because Shreya was not well so decided to stay and ruined their trip and Sameer had a very important meeting in Mumbai.

Everyone got into the car and left. It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon, Shreya took the medicine and went to the room to rest. She wanted to go back to the penthouse but Akta said that it would be better to stay in the mansion. She will be not alone here.
She slept thinking all these.

______________________________________________________________

Shreya was slipping peacefully but she woke up after hearing the knock on the door. When she opened the door she saw the maid standing there.

"Madam, we have prepared dinner now I am going to my home." - She said.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was 8 o'clock at night.

I was sleeping for so long. I think this is effect of medicine. - Shreya think in her mind. She looked at maid who was still standing there.

"Okay, you can go. "- Shreya said.

She went inside, washed her face and hands and came back and talked to her parents and friends. While talking she didn't see the time it was already Nine- thirty. After some time she went downstairs and ate her dinner. The mansion seemed completely silent. All the servants had gone to their respective homes. Guards were the only ones gaurding outside. She had told Akta that she will be fine, but she was feeling strangely nervous alone. To reduce her nervousness, she went to the hall and started watching TV.
She didn't realize when she fell asleep in hall while watching TV.

When she opened his eyes she saw that it was 2 o'clock in the night. She went to the kitchen, drank water and started going to the room. She felt that someone was watching her from the window. She gathered courage and went to the window and saw that no one was there. She again started going towards the room. She had just set foot on the stairs when she heard knocking on the main gate. She got scared. Because who would come at this time of night? She started going up quickly. As soon as she opened the door of her room she screamed. In mirror there was written with big letters *Angel I am back*. Seeing this her hands started trembling sweat start dripping from her forehead due to fear. She started taking steps backwards. The fear from which she wanted to go far away followed her to here also. She turned back and started going back towards the hall. So that she can call gaurds. She was about to reach the gate when suddenly the lights went off.
Due to which she got stuck at one place. Her eyes were filled with tears which star flowing. she lit the mobile torch with trembling hands and started searching for candles. She was on full alert her eyes was moving everywhere in mansion. Finally she found the candle and lit it.

"G..guards, is anyone here?Look what happened to the light." - she said while looking out of window but there were no response. She get more scared after getting no reply.

She move towards kitchen and saw a shadow there.

"Who is there? Answer me ? Who is there? "- she asked while wiping her sweat. She slowly started moving towards shadow. But suddenly that shadow disappeared from there.

Now she became even more scared and she ran towards the gate and started trying to open it. Her whole body was shaking because of fear tears were flowing from her eyes continue. She tried her best to open the door but the door was not opening because, it was locked from outside.

"Is there anyone outside?Please open the door. Is anyone listening? open the door for me. "- she was screaming while try to open the door. Suddenly she became completely quiet and turned backwards.