school camp (Smut)

Cw/Tw: No prep, Spanking,

James and his best friend Theodore go on a school trip together, and share a room. They walk in and see two beds, taking a bed for their own. James forgets to bring his comfort teddy, not being able to sleep without it. He wakes up Theo  in the middle of the night and asks for help falling asleep, but...

[3rd Person Pov]
"James!" Theo called out, waving in the air for his best friend. "Theo!" James tried to run, being slowed down by the duffel bag over his shoulder. Theodore put his suitcase in the storage under the school bus, before running towards the shorter boy. They brought each other into a tight hug, nearly tripping up on the concrete. "Are you excited for the trip?" Theo asked, stepping away from the blonde boy. "Yeah! Except for the 4 hour drive." he replies, eyeing the bus. The other boy giggled, leading both of them towards the vehicle.
"Alright everyone, put your bags in the storage under the bus and line up by the door." Mr Walker ordered, the commotion of students immediately quieting down. Soon enough the bus's compartment was full of suitcases and duffel bags, the driver closing & locking it as the students waited by the door. Theo and James entered first, making their way near the back and sitting down next to each other. The bus ride went decently quickly, making it to the hotel half an hour before they expected.
"Everyone get your room keys from Mr Parker, since we did arrive earlier than expected youse have an hour to freshen up, then its time for dinner." Mr Walker stated, making useless hand gestures as he spoke. "Tonight will be just dinner, but tomorrow we will be spending the day up in town at museums and youse will get time to explore the city for yourselves" Mr Parker finished, before grabbing a key and calling out two names and sending the two boys on their way.
"...And lastly, Theo and James" he said, handing the key to the pair, Room Number 334.  The two loudly walked to their room, dragging their over-packed bags along with them. They found themselves in the living room, with a white couch and glass coffee table, with a tv mounted on the wall. The kitchen was just as basic, so was the bedroom and the bathroom. The bedroom had two double beds in each corner, two white towels on each of them. They both laid on their beds, before Theo got up to go shower.

[A few hours later]
"I'm gonna go to sleep now, Jamie, put on your headphones" Theo notified, passing the smaller boy the headphones before heading back to his own bed and almost immediately falling asleep. James digs through his duffel bag for his teddy bear, but fails to find it. "Fuck-" he whispers to himself, desperately trying to find his comfort object. He decides to try and fall asleep without it, but fails yet again. Deciding to admit to the fact he can't sleep without the teddy, he makes his way across the room to Theo's bed. "Theo?" he whispers, placing a cold hand on the other's shoulder. "Theo!" he says slightly louder, gently shaking the sleeping boy. "Wha- Go back to bed Jamie..." Theo groans, still half-asleep. James decides to spill the one of the only things he was hiding from his best friend. "I have a- A teddy that helps me, sleep and I-I forgot it... And I can't sleep." he stutters, afraid that Theo would think he's childish for having the stuffed animal. "Oh shit," Theo said, slightly sitting up. "Uh- Do you wanna come sleep in my bed, if it makes it any better?" The awkwardness in Theo's voice fills the room, as James shyly nods. He crawls into the blanket, laying his head on Theo's chest. Theo's hands made their way to Jamies hair, tangling in his blond hair. James and Theo shuffled around, finding a more comfortable position to cuddle in. They settled on spooning, James being the smaller spoon due to his size. One of Theos arms wrapped around the other's waist, the other hand stayed tangled in Jamies hair. James shifted slightly so his body was pressing against more of Theo's, biting his lip when Theo gave back the same energy.
Theo's hand trailed under Jamie's shirt, his fingers tracing around his faint abs. James turned around to face Theo, immediately straddling him and leaning down to kiss him. They paused from kissing for a moment, taking off their shirts and tossing them across the room. "Make a noise and you're fucked, theres still people walking around in the hallways." Theo warned, untying the knot of Jamies sweatpants. "Take them off" Theo said, as Jamie obeyed. He stood up and turned around, putting his sweatpants and boxers in the growing pile of clothes. As the boy was doing so, Theo took out a bottle of lube from his bag and placed it on the bed. He removed his own pants and boxers, sitting back down against the headboard of the bed. "Theo?" James asked, "I don't want- um, prep" he said shyly, turning on the lamp so that the both of them could actually see. Theo just nodded, jerking off his insanely hard dick. He poured a large amount of lube onto his hand, before lathering it over his cock. "Ride me." Theo whispered, noticing Jamies face heating up even in the dim room. Jamie did as he was told, straddling Theo and lining up his hard cock with his tight ass. He slowly lowered himself down, holding in whimpers of pain and arousal. As soon as he felt Theo's whole dick in, he started slowly rocking his hips. "Why are you going so painfully slow baby?" Theo teased, helping Jamie ride him by lifting him up by his fragile waist. The pace Jamie was going at made Theo go crazy inside, lifting the smaller boy off completely and picking him up. He took the both of them to the kitchen, bending him over the dining table. Silent arousal turn into quiet whimpers from Jamie, his whole upper body pressed against the table as he waited patiently to be fucked. Theo lined his dick up once more, thrusting in at a rough pace. He kept his rough but messy pace, keeping in the moans he desperately needed to let out. On the other hand, Jamie had almost lost it. He was gripping onto the edges of the tables, breathing heavily and desperately needing to moan.
"Jamie, baby. What did I tell you, huh? D'you want everyone to know how you're getting fucked hard by your best friend, hm? D'you want everyone to know you as the slut you are?" Theo whispered as quietly as he good, still thrusting in and out of Jamie at an inhumane pace. Thats where James lost it, letting out an insanely loud moan as his arousing noises seeped out of the room, into the corridors. Theo brought up his hand just inches away from Jamies ass, before letting it fly down with a slap. "What'd I say, huh?" Theo whispered, letting himself spank Jamie a few more times. "You want people to know, don't you? My slut gets turned on by this, doesn't he?" He teased, still occasionally spanking the smaller boy. Jamie gasped for air, before coming onto the floor. He let out a few heavy breaths, as Theo thrusted a few more times until he came into his ass. He pulled out, letting Jamie stand up properly. "Round 2 in the shower?" Theo asked, keeping his hands on Jamies waist.
"Of course" He giggled, pulling Theo in for a hug

trying to update more frequently!!
was on call w my friend when i wrote most of this 😭