Spirit Week pt. 2: Monday

So after my humiliation in homeroom, I  sat back down and removed my atomic wedgie and stuffed my underwear back in my pants the best I could and sat the last minute until the bell rung. Once the bell rang, everyone began to flood out of the room into the halls to head to first period. On the way to first period, I received around 15 normal wedgies from people just walking by me and a few melvins but nothing too drastic.

In the first period (I'm not that smart, so I'm in mainly all freshman classes), I sat down in my seat in the middle of the class I'm front of the mischievous kids who don't give a damn and mainly fool around. The kid sat directly behind me, reached over, grabbed my waistband, and yanked up, giving me a wedgie. He bounced me in my chair a little bit before wrapping my underwear over the back of my chair, giving me a chair wedgie. I sat with that chair wedgie the entire time, and nothing more happened for the rest of the period until the bell rang.

In the halls again on the way to second period,  I received more normal wedgies but didn't actually make it to second period. I was actually scooped up by a small group of senior guys and brought to the second floor boys toilet and given swirlies and wedgies for the entire period. They had a free period, so they gave me a bouncing wedgie all the way to the toilets, up the steps and down the hall, and dropped on my face in the nasty bathroom floor. Then, one of them put their foot on my back and yanked my underwear for a while, slow and hard. Then they moved on to a squeaky clean, giving me about 200 squeaky cleans, scoring them around 20 points. Then they moved on to giving me swirlies while ripping my underwear up my ass. Each swirly Is 10 points, and they also got a point for each tug on my underwear. By the end of the period, they gained about 437 points. They dropped me off in the middle of the hall, dripping wet hair and my underwear all bunched up, about 8 inches out of my pants. When I stood up, someone ran over to me and pantsed me 15 points.

The next period, I just received a bunch of normal wedgies and melvins. At lunch, a group of junior girls dumped my lunch in my underwear and gave me a messy wedgie until my underwear ripped, sitting them 10 points for the messy and 25 points for the ripping. After that, I headed to the locker room to clean up and put new underwear on. After getting all cleaned up, the bell rang, and kids filled the locker room, and a group of girls decided to give me swirlies, then hung me up on the school mascot statue where I hung for the rest of the day. Hanging me on the statue gets them 25 points and 10 points for each hour I hang there. Scoring them 65 points.