The start of all my wedgies

I was in 6th grade,and I was the new kid. My dad just got a new job,so new school. I was at recess with all my classmates on my first day of school. In th courtyard ,here was this grassy area with a lot of climbing trees. Well when I was younger, I loved to climb trees and I thought to myself "what if I showed off how good I can climb trees" so I started climbing one and made my way to the top. A lot of kids started to watch and actually thought it was so cool how high up I could go. Almost to the top when the tree branch I was standing on broke and I began to fall to the ground, but instead of hitting the ground, I got this huge pain in my ass; my tighty whties got caught. Now I have older brothers and my family was slightly poor so I did get my brother's old clothes including underwear, which didn't really bother me since I found the tighty whities to be comfortable and that's why I still wear them to this day. But anyways, so my tighty whities snagged the broken branch and I fell into my first ever hanging wedgie, that's when everyone began to laugh and one kid pointed out to everyone that I was wearing boys underwear. That's when the names rolled in: loser, nerd, tighty whitie nerd, freak, geek, dork, etc. And that's when this one boy, ill call him Jack, declared I'd be the biggest nerd and wedgie bitch until the day I died. The rest of that day I was mocked and teased and introduced to many more bullying tactics amd even more wedgies. So after that hanging wedgie, I was given throughout the day, my first bouncing wedgie, my first squeaky clean, my very first swirlie session and to get it all off my very first atomic wedgie and pantsing. I was given the atomic after my swirlies and the atomic took a lot of bouncing and stretching of my underwear bc 12 year old boys weren't as strong back then. After they got the underwear snapped over my forehead, they pantsed me and pushed me out of the boys bathroom into the crowded hall where everyone laughed so hard.
I'll honestly never forget that day, it was the most embarrassing day of my life, also the most painful. Also, atomics are definitely the hardest to get off, I was stuck in the atomic for until I went home. My brothers laughed so hard when they saw me and even began to give me wedgies at home, my brother were shocked at the fact that they never even thought to give me wedgies so they decided they would make up for all the years that they didn't, what a "fun" night that was.