Spirit week pt. 1

So, after the first day of high school,  I was known as the tighty whitie girl, the biggest nerd around. After hanging up in that flag pole, I was introduced to great bullying methods and greater wedgies, and many, if not all, the school bullies come after me. All the popular sports teams even come after me when they are looking for something fun to do.

So, a week into my first year in high school, and I've already been humiliated beyond relief. I've been wedgied ruthlessly, experienced new swirlies: lemon and chocolate, been shoved inside of many lockers, I've learned to bring extra pairs of underwear to school because if you think going commando is the way to go if you get your underwear yanked up your ass on the daily, it's not. I went commando one day, and they stripped me of all my clothes and tied me to the football goal post, and kept me there for the entire homecoming football game. I've been given tiddy twisters and pink belly, signs put on my bag to kick me, spank me, slap me, wedgie me. I get tripped and shoved and just overall humiliated.

So it was a Monday morning, and I had already gone through so much hell the week prior. It's the second week of school, and I am not looking forward to it. This week is spirit week, so the cheer team and the football team get passes from class to spread cheer and spirit and get everyone hyped for the peprally on Friday.

Sitting in homeroom, the cheer captain, and her little slaves.. I mean.... right hand and her left hand "man" come in and talk about spirit week and tell everyone the theme of the week.

It went something like this:
"Okay, freshman, this year's spirit week theme is "3, 2, 1 BLAST OFF!". You may be wondering what that means? Well, if you've been paying close attention to the first week of school, our BEAUTIFUL freshman class has presented us a FEMALE tighty whitie wedgie BITCH!" The cheer captain shouts with excitement as she points her finger at me, telling her girls to grab me and bring me up to the front of the room, each holding onto an arm. "This week, we will be keeping score with the amount of wedgies this bitch gets. You will get a point for each wedgie given, and depending on what wedgies and how good they are and what else you incorporate in with the wedgies will determine the amount of points you get. So, for example, we will call her Rachel *she reaches her cold, skinny fingers in my pants and grab ahold of my waistband and YANKS* So a normal wedgie like this *YANK* gets you one point. *turns me around and reaches for the front waistband. YANK* A melvin gets you one point *YANK* Turn it into anything greater *Rachel keeps her grip on the front waistband and her left hand, and we will call her stacy, grabs the back and they begin to pull back and forth, YANK BACK, YANK FORTH* A squeaky clean gets you a point per 10 pulls, etc. The grade with the most points all together by Friday gets to HUMILIATE whitie bitch here, in front of the whole school, do something legendary!" As she explained the rest of it, Rachel had moved from the front of my briefs and Stacy had gone back to holding onto my arm, and with every word, Rachel bounced me by my underwear until *SNAP* Underwear wrapped over my head and under my nose. My head was forced back, and my back arched. "Let's spirit week, BEGIN!"