First day of high school

After a crazy summer of my brother's wedgying my ass raw, I'd much rather them wedgie me than go to school and get wedgied and bullied. The bus arrives at the school, and I'm greated with the long path leading up to the school, large oak tree line, the sides of the path leading up to the large flagpole. Then, as you walk in the doors, you see the big empty main area aside from the big statue in the middle being our school's mascot, the "mighty mammoth." Two hallways on each side aligned with lockerz and classrooms. Three floors to the school with bathrooms on each floor, on the main floor are the locker rooms leading to the massive gymnasium and weight room, loaded with equipment and machines. A massive cafeteria and outdoor tables outback. The sides of the building aligned with portable toilets and dumpsters. Massive sports fields, an indoor swimming pool, and a huge auditorium with a massive stage. It was a massive school it was.

As I stumbled through the halls looking for my locker, I found it and swung the door open and put my lunch inside. As I such the door, I am greeted by my main bully Jack.

"How's my favorite wedgie nerd?" Jack says, backing me up to the wall of lockers.

"J-jack.... h-h-hey"' I say with a stutter, not looking forward to what I know is about to happen.

"Still wear tighty whities? Eh, why ask when I can just find out for myself!" He says, spinning me around a stuffing his hands down the back on my pants and crams my tighty whities up my ass. "You do! What a fucking loser! I'm sure you could buy actual girl underwear yourself now."

"The-these are cheaper, pl-plus the-the-they-y are comfortable..." I stutter as he rams them up my ass more.

"Nahh, I bet you just like getting these nerdy undies ripped up your ass. (He says as he yanks hard again) Well, let me tell you, I've learned way more wedgies I can give you at camp this summer. I met some very knowledgeable guys, but let's go have some fun in the boys' toilets, why don't we?"

So I was dragged off the boys' toilets on the first floor and given my first every wedgie swirly. As he dunked my head in, he held me there and whispered
"He's something I learned at camp"

YANK!

I then opened my mouth and began to scream, toilet water rushing into my mouth. He held me under for a good 30 seconds, giving no mercy to my underwear as he yanks and yanks and yanks until he finally flushed the toilet, swirly my hair all around my face. He continued this process a few more times before pushing me into the halls with the biggest beaver tail and dripping wet hair. Everyone began to laugh their asses off, and that was the incident that attracted all the bullies.

And here is why I remember this day step by step because this happened next.

As I was collecting myself, on my hands and knees, dripping wet hair, this one senior guy who actually got held back so he was 19 years old, he scooped me up by the back of my tighty whities and gave me ABSOLUTE HELL. As he bounced me down the hall, he introduced himself to make sure I dont forget him, we will call him Paul. He explained to me that he would find me at some point every day to have some fun. But in this moment, he brought me out in front of the school where the.... flagpole was, as he strung the rope through the legholes he said the words "Welcome to hell bitch" and launched me to the top. I hung there for the entire school day, and this is why I remembered that day so well. First of MANY new and HORRIBLE wedgies.